T Nation

The Vatican's L.U.C.I.F.E.R. Device

I can’t make this shit up.
Apparently they are expecting extraterrestrial contact via the Vatican’s Observatory on Mt. Graham.
Very interesting, but who’s bright idea was it to to name the Telescope “lucifer” in the first place?
http://www.exovaticana.com/

Karado, when are you gonna start worrying about learning to love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength so your life can be a living witness to the transforming power of His word? Voddie Bachumn was a great idea. Get back to him. He’s VERY old school too btw. I promise. I’ve met him.

[quote]Karado wrote:
Apparently they are expecting extraterrestrial contact via the Vatican’s Observatory on Mt. Graham.
Very interesting, but who’s bright idea was it to to name the Telescope “lucifer” in the first place?

[/quote]

Oh brother. Did you even look at how ridiculous the website you pulled this crap off of is? The telescope is called Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.
The acronym should therefore be LBTNUCIFUER.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Karado, when are you gonna start worrying about learning to love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength so your life can be a living witness to the transforming power of His word? Voddie Bachumn was a great idea. Get back to him. He’s VERY old school too btw. I promise. I’ve met him.[/quote]

True, Karado. Are you going to focus your attention on bashing the followers of God or work on your relationship with him? It seems you are letting this world and it’s troubles beat your faith. God never promised this life would be easy, or that people would be nice, or anything would be a bed of roses if you believe in Him. It’s that faith and your relationship with God will supersede and conquer any and all things that this world can throw at you.

I am talking to you as if you are a believer. If you have given up the fight, then I guess bash away.

We Christians know we are going to be persecuted. We are going to be persecuted by non-believers and “Believers” alike. Persecutions will come from the outside and from the inside. If you have faith, you can conquer all things in Christ. All this is in the Bible and it has yet to be wrong.

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]Karado wrote:

[/quote]

Oh brother. Did you even look at how ridiculous the website you pulled this crap off of is? The telescope is called Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.
The acronym should therefore be LBTNUCIFUER. [/quote]

does that LBT stand for Lesbian Bisexual Transgendered ?:slight_smile:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]Karado wrote:

[/quote]

The acronym should therefore be LBTNUCIFUER. [/quote]

does that LBT stand for Lesbian Bisexual Transgendered ?:slight_smile:
[/quote]
obviously

[quote]Karado wrote:

[/quote]

I don’t really have the time or inclination to wade into this batshit, but basically they claim the Vatican have a stargate portal and are going to bring aliens to earth? Forgive my ignorance, but do you actually give any credence to this story? What’s the purpose of the thread?

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Karado wrote:

[/quote]

I don’t really have the time or inclination to wade into this batshit, but basically they claim the Vatican have a stargate portal and are going to bring aliens to earth? Forgive my ignorance, but do you actually give any credence to this story? What’s the purpose of the thread?[/quote]

Catholic bashing. Seems to be a theme in this PWI these days.

[quote]Karado wrote:
[/quote]
Yeah, someone did that for you.

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Karado wrote:

[/quote]

I don’t really have the time or inclination to wade into this batshit, but basically they claim the Vatican have a stargate portal and are going to bring aliens to earth? Forgive my ignorance, but do you actually give any credence to this story? What’s the purpose of the thread?[/quote]

Catholic bashing. Seems to be a theme in this PWI these days.[/quote]

Well that’s all well and good, but can’t they make it more believable? I mean what’s next? Jesuit sasquatch fakes the moonlanding?

Don’t be an idiot. The Jesuits would never go to the moon and everybody knows that Sasquatch is kept by one of the regular canons. Probably the Premonstratensians. The Capuchin monks on the other hand would be right at home on the moon, but the Premonstratensians are not gonna give up their sasquatch. I’ve heard that the Hieronymites might be persuaded to relinquish one breeding pair from their Unicorn ranch in southern Spain, but confirmation hasn’t been as of yet forthcoming.

Sheesh. Do I have to all your homework for you? You’re usually better than this. Let’s tighten it up over there huh pal?

“Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee, or abide by thy crib?
Canst thou bind the unicorn with his band in the furrow? or will he harrow the valleys after thee?”

Job 39:9-10

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Don’t be an idiot. The Jesuits would never go to the moon and everybody knows that Sasquatch is kept by one of the regular canons. Probably the Premonstratensians. The Capuchin monks on the other hand would be right at home on the moon, but the Premonstratensians are not gonna give up their sasquatch. I’ve heard that the Hieronymites might be persuaded to relinquish one breeding pair from their Unicorn ranch in southern Spain, but confirmation hasn’t been as of yet forthcoming.

Sheesh. Do I have to all your homework for you? You’re usually better than this. Let’s tighten it up over there huh pal?[/quote]
LOL

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Don’t be an idiot. The Jesuits would never go to the moon and everybody knows that Sasquatch is kept by one of the regular canons.

[/quote]

They’d never go to the moon? They gave it a shot with their puppet Gingrich. Gingrich would’ve established the first intergalactic Papist colony and made contact with the fiendish, shapeshifting, reptilian ghouls from the planet Xemu.

[quote]
Probably the Premonstratensians. The Capuchin monks on the other hand would be right at home on the moon, but the Premonstratensians are not gonna give up their sasquatch. I’ve heard that the Hieronymites might be persuaded to relinquish one breeding pair from their Unicorn ranch in southern Spain, but confirmation hasn’t been as of yet forthcoming.

Sheesh. Do I have to all your homework for you? You’re usually better than this. Let’s tighten it up over there huh pal?[/quote]

You’re the naive one. You didn’t even know about the Jesuits’ lunar colony and the reptilian Papist connection. After faking the Apollo moonlandings they decided to do it for real this time - and in secret! They have a purpose built UFO at area 51 to transport all the Mackerel Snappers into outer space. One can only imagine what fiendish designs the Popish lizard people have in store for us all.

[quote]SexMachine wrote: One can only imagine what fiendish designs the Popish lizard people have in store for us all.
[/quote]

Is that any more outlandish than Early Church Fathers believing that Angels had sex
with earth women and their offspring were bloodthirsty giants?

Church Father Irenaeus added that the angels used women not only to sire giants but taught them enchantments specifically for the purpose of casting lust-potions to lure both men and angels to their beds:

“And for a very long while wickedness extended and spread, and reached and laid hold upon the whole race of mankind, until a very small seed of righteousness remained among them and illicit unions took place upon the earth, since angels were united with the daughters of the race of mankind; and they bore to them sons who for their exceeding greatness were called giants. And the angels brought as presents to their wives teachings of wickedness, in that they brought them the virtues of roots and herbs, dyeing in colors and cosmetics, the discovery of rare substances, love-potions, aversions, amours, concupiscence, constraints of love, spells of bewitchment, and all sorcery and idolatry hateful to God; by the entry of which things into the world evil extended and spread, while righteousness was diminished and enfeebled.”

[quote]Karado wrote:

Is that any more outlandish than Early Church Fathers believing that Angels had sex
with earth women and their offspring were bloodthirsty giants?

[/quote]

Nice misdirection there. That has nothing to do with what I asked.

Okay…and what does this have to do with the stargate machine in the Vatican?

Sexmachine orgasmed: “Nice misdirection there. That has nothing to do with what I asked.”

Yes but the forum delved into faceiousness just enough for me to include more of it
with a wink and nod into the absurd…Can I play too, can I play too?

“Okay…and what does this have to do with the stargate machine in the Vatican?”

Nothing, who said there was a “stargate machine” at the Vatican in the first place?

[quote]Karado wrote:
Sexmachine orgasmed: “Nice misdirection there. That has nothing to do with what I asked.”

Yes but the forum delved into faceiousness just enough for me to include more of it
with a wink and nod into the absurd…Can I play too, can I play too?

“Okay…and what does this have to do with the stargate machine in the Vatican?”

Nothing, who said there was a “stargate machine” at the Vatican in the first place?[/quote]

See my original post where I ask about that. Haven’t had it addressed yet. You were busy on an unrelated puerile diatribe about faith. But I can see where this thread is going and will opt out here.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Don’t be an idiot. The Jesuits would never go to the moon and everybody knows that Sasquatch is kept by one of the regular canons.

[/quote]

They’d never go to the moon? They gave it a shot with their puppet Gingrich. Gingrich would’ve established the first intergalactic Papist colony and made contact with the fiendish, shapeshifting, reptilian ghouls from the planet Xemu.

Ya lost all credibility with me after the Xemu gaff. It’s been well established by research done through the sacredotal society of the celestial sanctuary (SSCS) that the reptilian ghouls actually reside on the planet Pater Noster. 5th body from the sun in an obscure yet unnamed solar system of the Gelasius galaxy. They have a COLONY on Xemu where their constant war with Gingrich’s settlement of fellow radioactive republicans has gained them the somewhat overstated “fiendish” reputation.

Oh yeah, There have been no Mackerel Snappers at Area 51 since the Eisenhower administration despite the nearly incessant campaign of disinformation to the contrary and. AND, contrary to popular belief the lizard people are NOT popish. They are congregational in their government overall, but still have a single bishop and 2 cardinals for each quadrant.

Man I’ll tell ya. Ya give some guys a propaganda site and off they go.

Karado, my hand is always out.

‘Jesus was a space alien’ is certainly more plausible than any alternative narrative.

The meme that Jesus is God and that God decided to be born of a virgin, let Himself be tortured to death, all to expunge the insane idea of original sin…

If God is absolute, why not just forgive the sin straight away?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!