The USA Should be Charged with Treason

[quote]Magnate wrote:
forum format destroys this when i try to put it in the text field :/[/quote]

That looks like one of those templates that you use with Lite-Brite (the old school toy)

Americ’a hat…that made me laugh, that was very good. But to the others your geeky picard & Worf things are a little strange. And as for paranoia, your nuts its just a sense of humour man. Your founding fathers came from one country when they got here they got greedy & figured England was all the way over there what can they do if we take it ourselves.Thats betrayal, is’nt it?

We got our own country the right way and if it was one big canada you guys wouldn’t have a lot the problems that you do. But in the end its maybe for the best becuse most of the world has a poor opinion of you and a pretty good one of us. Of course you don’t care because you can just chant U…S…A and that makes you feel all patriotic,HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I was looking at the Americas hat again. Thats really funny, but then I thought its too bad that you can’t wear us for a hat because we’re bigger than you, so we would slide over your ugly face and the world would be a prettier place.

The “aboot” thing, that shows your ignorance. I live here and I can honestly say I’ve never heard anyone say this, but I have heard americans say up on the ruff but it is roof that covers a house not a ruff!

…Does T-Nation have a banhammer, by any chance?

In all seriousness, how does Canada claim treason against America? When did America have a revolution against Canada? Are you confusing Canada with Britain? Are you aware that the Colonies were basically accused of treason and this caused a war, which ultimately created this country. What court would you bring your ‘Treason’ charge to? Who is the plaintiff?

You’re too retarded for words.

Palm to face.

Explain how the colonie’s continuing to be under British rule leads to Britain not being on this continent.

Revolutionaries were not 1st generation immigrants. They were colonists, not British Nationals. Were the people of India british? What about those in African colonies?

I don’t think ‘taking it lightly’ means what you think it means.

Not a fan of human rights then, aye? Fuck that French revolution, damn them to hell!

This happened. Reconstruction is over, nobody is calling southerners traitors.

List the signers of the Declaration of Independence that were born in Britain.

You’re clever. And Saucy!

I spent 5mns on my image editor last time Pat uploaded that “hat” picture. Might as well repost it.

[quote] Lixy wrote:
[/quote]

You chopped off New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Quebec, and part of Ontario. You gave Canada a lobotomy.

[quote]Magnate wrote:
In all seriousness, how does Canada claim treason against America? When did America have a revolution against Canada? Are you confusing Canada with Britain? Are you aware that the Colonies were basically accused of treason and this caused a war, which ultimately created this country. What court would you bring your ‘Treason’ charge to? Who is the plaintiff?

You’re too retarded for words.[/quote]
…I WAS PLAYING AROUND AS IF THERE MIGHT BE A STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS OR NOT COULD THEY BE CHARGED. IT WAS NOT ALL THAT SERIOUS.[quote]

Take for example your saying of being a “Benedict Arnold” meaning a tratior. But he was being loyal to Britain. How do you figure? who was the first to betray?

Palm to face.[/quote]
…KNEW I WAS RIGHT SO HAD NOTHING TO SAY.

[quote]
We could have had one big Kingdom of Canada(thats what they were gonna call it first or the Dominion of Canada before settling on just Canada).

Explain how the colonie’s continuing to be under British rule leads to Britain not being on this continent.

They were all fucking British you gimp, what country did they all sail over from then? They left North America for…North America? Like you said a traitor is one who goes against their own side…they were all BRITISH

Revolutionaries were not 1st generation immigrants. They were colonists, not British Nationals. Were the people of India british? What about those in African colonies? [/quote]
…SO IF YOUR NOT 1ST GENERATION THAN YOU HAVE NO HERIATAGE,MMMMM… HOPE YOU TOLD YOUR CHILDREN THERE NOT AMERICAN

[quote]
So anyone taking it lightly cool. And the others I respond in kind.

I don’t think ‘taking it lightly’ means what you think it means.[/quote]
…DON’T THINK YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS

[quote]
Look, using independence as a cloak for betrayle won’t fly with me. It is what it is.

Not a fan of human rights then, aye? Fuck that French revolution, damn them to hell![/quote]
…WE DID IT WITHOUT RESORTING TO VIOLENCE. I’M JUST SAYING THINK ABOUT IT. NOTHING IS WRONG WITH CANADA OUR CULTURES ARE PRACTICALLY THE SAME. SO IF YOU DID IT LIKE WE DID IT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO HAVE A BIG CANADA, UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE, MAYBE A LESS VIOLENCE…THATS ALL.

[quote]
If some States wanted their “indepedence” ten to one says most Americans would call that treason.

This happened. Reconstruction is over, nobody is calling southerners traitors.[/quote]
…YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND, IF THE SOUTH DID WIN OR GOT TO RULE THERE OWN PART BET YOU THEY WOULD BE CALLED TRAITORS.

[quote]
your founding fathers came from one country

List the signers of the Declaration of Independence that were born in Britain.[/quote]
…AGAIN I PITY YOU FOR ONLY RECONIZING 1ST GENERATIONS AS THE ONLY PEOPLE FROM A PARTICULAR COUNTRY. MOST PEOPLE ARE PROUD OF THEIR BACKGROUND, BUT THATS YOUR CHOICE.

[quote]
I was looking at the Americas hat again. Thats really funny, but then I thought its too bad that you can’t wear us for a hat because we’re bigger than you

You’re clever. And Saucy![/quote]
…SERIOUSLY, THANKS. I THOUGHT THAT POST WAS FUCKING FUNNY, I LAUGHED OUT LOUD A BIT, THEN I THOUGHT OF THAT, THOUGHT WAS GOOD SO I POSTED IT TOO.

[quote]lixy wrote:
I spent 5mns on my image editor last time Pat uploaded that “hat” picture. Might as well repost it.[/quote]

Lol, perfect. Nice one.

To address the troll, nothing I said is off topic since its my topic. Trolling also means something controversial but c’mon is this really to scary a topic…who cares. We can talk about anything here can’t we?

[quote]Mr.Irish wrote:
To address the troll, nothing I said is off topic since its my topic. Trolling also means something controversial but c’mon is this really to scary a topic…who cares. We can talk about anything here can’t we?[/quote]

Trolling requires neither be offtopic nor controversial. You can simply make an ass of yourself spouting ignorant bullshit in an effort to have all eyes upon you.

Fuck off, Troll.

We said fuck you to the british because of unfair treatment. They weren’t treating us like we were british so we said bye.

Besides most Americans aren’t from Britain.

[quote]Magnate wrote:
Mr.Irish wrote:
To address the troll, nothing I said is off topic since its my topic. Trolling also means something controversial but c’mon is this really to scary a topic…who cares. We can talk about anything here can’t we?

Trolling requires neither be offtopic nor controversial. You can simply make an ass of yourself spouting ignorant bullshit in an effort to have all eyes upon you.

Fuck off, Troll.[/quote]

Look it up scrot, and since you don’t know the meaning, I think that makes you ignorant (your words) and telling me to fuck off, Troll could be called an effort to have all eyes on you. (your words)…so its funny, under your mistaken definition you’ve called yourself a troll.

I’m bored, so I’ll feed the troll.

[quote]Mr.Irish wrote:
Magnate wrote:

You’re too retarded for words.
…I WAS PLAYING AROUND AS IF THERE MIGHT BE A STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS OR NOT COULD THEY BE CHARGED. IT WAS NOT ALL THAT SERIOUS.[/quote]

Then don’t make the thread.

[quote]Take for example your saying of being a “Benedict Arnold” meaning a tratior. But he was being loyal to Britain. How do you figure? who was the first to betray?

Palm to face.
…KNEW I WAS RIGHT SO HAD NOTHING TO SAY.[/quote]

Or I’m just amazed that you can see someone who pledges themselves to a revolution (Yes, it was treason to the crown) then betrays said revolution is somehow not a traitor to at least one party involved, either the crown or the colonies. You are a fucking idiot.

[quote]We could have had one big Kingdom of Canada(thats what they were gonna call it first or the Dominion of Canada before settling on just Canada).

They were all fucking British you gimp, what country did they all sail over from then? They left North America for…North America? Like you said a traitor is one who goes against their own side…they were all BRITISH

Revolutionaries were not 1st generation immigrants. They were colonists, not British Nationals. Were the people of India british? What about those in African colonies?
…SO IF YOUR NOT 1ST GENERATION THAN YOU HAVE NO HERIATAGE,MMMMM… HOPE YOU TOLD YOUR CHILDREN THERE NOT AMERICAN[/quote]

Just wow. Just, fucking, wow. My children, of which I have none, would be American if they were to live IN AMERICA AND WERE BORN THERE. The revolution was made up of descendants of descendants of people that were kicked the fuck out of England (to say nothing of the French and Spanish territories). They were British in heritage, not in nationality. I am Irish and Scotish, I however am in no way a citizen of either country, obligated to either of their defense, or associate myself with them in any such way. The only difference between that and the colony’s relationship with Britain was that they were forced to give them huge profit margins and were ruled and taxed tyrannically by the world’s preeminent superpower.

[quote]So anyone taking it lightly cool. And the others I respond in kind.

I don’t think ‘taking it lightly’ means what you think it means.
…DON’T THINK YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS[/quote]

Taking it lightly means taking it with little seriousness, having little reaction to, or finding the humor in something. You told all those that saw your post as a joke to calm down. WAKE THE FUCK UP. You’re not even a good troll.

[quote]Look, using independence as a cloak for betrayle won’t fly with me. It is what it is.

Not a fan of human rights then, aye? Fuck that French revolution, damn them to hell!
…WE DID IT WITHOUT RESORTING TO VIOLENCE. [/quote]

Rebellions of 1837. Look it up. Your independence was gained by no means in a peaceful way. Your ignorance is staggering.
But sure, if we had waited another 90 years for our independence hoping that the British Government would weaken itself enough to not be able to sustain its empire, maybe it would have been more peaceful. Although I’m not sure how the government would be so staggeringly weakened without several of its colonies revolting.

[quote]I’M JUST SAYING THINK ABOUT IT. NOTHING IS WRONG WITH CANADA OUR CULTURES ARE PRACTICALLY THE SAME. SO IF YOU DID IT LIKE WE DID IT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO HAVE A BIG CANADA, UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE, MAYBE A LESS VIOLENCE…THATS ALL.

If some States wanted their “indepedence” ten to one says most Americans would call that treason.

This happened. Reconstruction is over, nobody is calling southerners traitors.
…YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND, IF THE SOUTH DID WIN OR GOT TO RULE THERE OWN PART BET YOU THEY WOULD BE CALLED TRAITORS.[/quote]

You’re not familiar with the phrase ‘History is written by the winners’, are you?

[quote]your founding fathers came from one country

List the signers of the Declaration of Independence that were born in Britain.
…AGAIN I PITY YOU FOR ONLY RECONIZING 1ST GENERATIONS AS THE ONLY PEOPLE FROM A PARTICULAR COUNTRY. MOST PEOPLE ARE PROUD OF THEIR BACKGROUND, BUT THATS YOUR CHOICE.[/quote]

How, fucking, stupid, are, you. I’, going, to, abuse, commas, in, this, reply. Explain, to, me, why, a, man, 3, or, more, generations, down, the, line, from, colonists, care, about, a, country, he, is, not, from, or, ever, been, to, that, has, done, nothing, but, take, their, money, materials, and, freedom.

Do, you, identify, yourself, as, french, how, about, british? From, this, thread, we, can, tell, you, think, yourself, a, canadian, first, and, foremost, much, like, a, colonist, was, a, virginian, first, and, foremost.

You. Troll.

[quote] Troll wrote:
[/quote]

Multiple definitons:

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. ‘you’re nothing but a fanboy’ is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

A joke disguised as an outrageously stupid statement or question, intended to trap people into believing it is serious.

A dumbass who makes idiotic posts in message boards newsgroups for the sole purpose of pissing people off, often lacking in intelligence. Sometimes compared to people who pass you by on the sidewalk then grab you in inappropriate places.

I never said a troll can’t be offtopic. I said you can be a troll and be ontopic. Although this entire thread would nearly qualify as offtopic.

[quote]Magnate wrote:
Lixy wrote:

You chopped off New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Quebec, and part of Ontario. You gave Canada a lobotomy. [/quote]

Oh sweet god I lol’d.

You know what T-Nation needs? An IRC server. With a politics and world issues section.

I might just go about creating that…

The problem with you is the only history thats true is the one that America wrote. The point I’m making is that they shared the same heritage but much like the history of your country greed is what started they wanted it for themselves and fuck everyone else. Which is the same sparkling policy you still show today. You’re really fucking stupid arn’t you? Your saying you sould’t care about your originsand that they were taking your money and materials…so you’re living off the grid currently? You don’t pay taxes? If you do something that you wanted to but it might be against the law, they don’t they take away your freedom.

Your argument is so fucking stupid and blinded its not funny. And just to point it out again this doesn’t meet troll requirements, Being off topic is Trolling so calling me a Troll makes you a Troll.

Cocksmack.

[quote] wrote:

The problem with you is the only history thats true is the one that America wrote. The point I’m making is that they shared the same heritage[/quote]

Depends where in Canada we’re talking.

Taxation, meet Representation. Oh, what’s that colonies? NO, NOT YOURS! YOU CANT HAVE REPRESENTATION, JUST TAXATION!! STFU OR WELL THROW SOLDIERS AT YOURE HOUSES AND FORBID YOU FROM TRADING WITH OTHER COUNTRIES!!!

Ringing any fucking bells?

[quote] And just to point it out again this doesn’t meet troll requirements, Being off topic is Trolling so calling me a Troll makes you a Troll.

Cocksmack.
[/quote]

It still looks a shitload like trolling, unless you believe what youve posted. Maybe you actually believe this shit, if so I’m sorry and I’ll stop calling you a troll and just substitute in paint-chip eating retard instead. Let me know which you prefer.