The US Navy Says Hi

Ronald Reagan displaces approximately 95,000 tons of water fully loaded, has a top speed of over 30 knots (56 km/h), powered by two nuclear reactors driving four screws, and can sail for over 20 years before needing to refuel.[4] She is nearly as long as the Empire State Building is tall[5] at 1,092 feet (333 m) and is 134 feet (41 m) wide at the beam and has a flight deck 252 feet (77 m) wide. The flight deck covers over 4.5 acres (18,000 m²). She carries more than 5,500 sailors and over 80 aircraft.

Thee USS William Jefferson Clinton leaves port in Vancouver, Canada.

This ship is the first of its kind. She was named after pres. Bill Clinton, who cut back on the defencebudget.

The ship is made out of recycled aluminum, produced by the compagy of Al Gore. Top speed of 5 knots, it is fully powered by sun and wind energy. Armament is an unarmed F14 Tomcat, which can’t leave the vessel. Especially in the fog the USS William Jefferson Clinton is extraordinarily frightering to those who treaten the US.

On board, no guns are allowed. The crew is specially trained in conflictmanagement, and has orders to avoid any kind of confrontation.
This ship sends, just like the USS Jimmy Carter, a clear message of peace in 253 languages

The USS Barack Obama leaves port in Havana, Cuba, en route to Tripoli, Libia.

The USS Barack Obama was bought from the Kenian Navy, who built this ship in 1963. This ship has been purchased for an unknown sum after mediation from the famous Tony Rezko from Chicago. The command onboard the ship is made up out of old navyofficers and the crew consists mainy out of Mexican vulonteers.

Roughly translated from www.hetvrijevolk.nl
This made me think of you guys.

LAWLZ!

LOL!!That was good.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Now, see, I don’t think that conservatives would be so pissed off at the European propensity to have a laugh at the United State’s expense if they could see more of this kind of thing.

Erasmus, voortduur het vertaalwerk! Wij begeren MEEEEEER!!

Incidentally, if I’m not mistaken, the name of this site, “Het Vrije Volk,” means “The Free People.”

I heartily approve.

hahaha! very good post. made my night

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Incidentally, if I’m not mistaken, the name of this site, “Het Vrije Volk,” means “The Free People.”

I heartily approve.

[/quote]

Exactly.
It’s a site free from government funding or meddeling (spelled correctly?)