The Uncrowned King of Bodybuilding

In the spirit of all the recent threads dedicated to bodybuilders, I thought I’d share this sick YouTube video I stumbled across.

Can you say ‘BAMF’??

What is the youngest age he is seen in this video? And what minute/sec is it in the video?

[quote]optheta wrote:
What is the youngest age he is seen in this video? And what minute/sec is it in the video?[/quote]

I think it’s at the 6 minute mark, or so.

Either that or at :31… right after it says ‘The Beginning of Mr. Big’ and states he is 16 years old.

Did you not watch the video?

Pretty sure he shattered the Butt ceiling at roughly 17 years old.

Fucking beast man, and is a pretty mofo to boot.

Even though he didnt compete (which was a shame he should have done at least 1 Olympia!) and we will never know how he matched up against other pros at the time I still think if you look at him and other bodybuilders of whatever generation there are some guys who I think better him (Flex, Levrone, Ronnie). One of the best though (even though his peak size puts me off).

Complete monster. But he’s no uncrowned king with those high lats of his.


One very massive dude indeed.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Complete monster. But he’s no uncrowned king with those high lats of his. [/quote]

I totally have a high lat complex… Not that they are big enough to really tell yet.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Complete monster. But he’s no uncrowned king with those high lats of his. [/quote]

LOL.

(raises hand)

“I’ll take them!”

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Complete monster. But he’s no uncrowned king with those high lats of his. [/quote]

Dexter and Sergio Oliva did alright though.

I don’t understand what you mean by high lats here, are you referring to high lat insertions? or just high looking lats from the front?.. I can’t seem to find any pictures of his back

[quote]NIguy wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Complete monster. But he’s no uncrowned king with those high lats of his. [/quote]

Dexter and Sergio Oliva did alright though.

I don’t understand what you mean by high lats here, are you referring to high lat insertions? or just high looking lats from the front?.. I can’t seem to find any pictures of his back[/quote]

Dexter was a fluke because no one else showed up in good enough shape to justify a title. But anyway…

You don’t need to see a picture of someone from the back to see high lat insertions. My guess is that there aren’t many pics of his back because it doesn’t stand up to his front, which happens to be phenomenal. His back is big, no doubt, but it isnt balanced compared to his front.

/hijack Back to pics and vids

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]NIguy wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Complete monster. But he’s no uncrowned king with those high lats of his. [/quote]

Dexter and Sergio Oliva did alright though.

I don’t understand what you mean by high lats here, are you referring to high lat insertions? or just high looking lats from the front?.. I can’t seem to find any pictures of his back[/quote]

Dexter was a fluke because no one else showed up in good enough shape to justify a title. But anyway…

You don’t need to see a picture of someone from the back to see high lat insertions. My guess is that there aren’t many pics of his back because it doesn’t stand up to his front, which happens to be phenomenal. His back is big, no doubt, but it isnt balanced compared to his front.

/hijack Back to pics and vids[/quote]

Damn…talk about nitpicking.

Uh, yeah, what a HORRIBLE back! Definitely poor enough to disqualify someone from the Olympia.

Considering the time these pics were taken, his back development is better than most during that time and he hadn’t even been training anywhere near as long as Haney.

Recent picture.

He lived in Houston for a while and stayed around 300lbs. He looks like he is still training just as hard.

16 years old


18 years old

not sure

again

19

19