the un fucking believable!!!

has anyone seen ronnie coleman’s video “the unbelievable”? ive seen previews and everything and it looks good, but whats in it, is it all good stuff like him training, or is it mostly stuff like him talking? i kinda wanna buy it, but im more into videos that are all training and less yappin. thank you

Why would you want to watch a 'roided out bodybuilder train? There won’t be anything useful in it unless you are on the juice too.

I’ve watched it. It’s interesting and amusing. I didn’t really learn anything from it; just for entertainment. I wouldn’t think of buying a copy.

I haven’t seen it, but I’ve heard about the numbers he puts up. I wouldn’t mind seeing a bodybuilder deadlift over 800lbs for reps for multiple sets. From what I have heard, he is fucking strong as hell, and the reps and sets that go with it are fucking UNBELIEVABLE!

Why wouldn’t you want to watch a freak of nature train?

To say you can’t learn anything from that video is idiotic. It is a great video cheap in quility but has enough “juice” for you to buy it.
There is lot to learn from bodybuilders as there is with any sport. He is on the juice but who cares, that is not why he looks the way he does. If that was the case I’d look like Ronnie Coleman.

Look for it on E-bay

It’s definately worth watching, I wouldn’t think you’ll learn much from it. But it is entertainting and interesting.

Forgot to say, most of it IS training.

“He is on the juice but who cares, that is not why he looks the way he does”. Now that was an idiotic thing to say Jackass. Then why does he look the way he does?

Hmm, maybe training, dedication, and genetics? I’m getting so tired of hearing people say someone is so big and strong because of gear. C’mon get a grip!

This coming from someone that does 1-rep bent-over rows with extremely bad form.

We are all sure that he trains, diets, and is dedicated. That doesn’t mean he isn’t juiced to the gills, which he is. He takes anything and everything and had for a number of years. While I’m sure his genetics are great, I’m more sure his pharmaceuticals are.

He’s a cop. I bet he’s busted people for drugs before. That should tell you a little something about this guy.

lucid, back off musclhed,

If it’s just gear, then why aren’t all the pros like Ronnie?

Lucid,
you totally missed my point. I am not saying he is a good person and really don’t give a fuck. My point is (which has been said a zillion times before in other threads) is that gear does not make you a champion or solely create the physique of a Ronnie Coleman. Man,this is sooooo tiresome.

Ever seen a bottle of test deadlift 800lbs? :slight_smile:

You people are nuts. I’m not saying drugs are everything, but they wouldn’t get anywhere near as strong or anywhere near as big without drugs ok? Remove 2/3 of their size and 1/2 of their strength and you are talking “normal, good genetics”; the rest is drugs.

Speaking of idiotic things to say, invader has a winner! There are non-pros who have cycles that are just as hardcore or even more so than Ronnie’s but they don’t have a hope in hell of looking remotely close to the way he does. If it was that easy there would be alot more like him.

1/3 muscle and 1/2 strength? That’s rediculous.

So Ronnie would be less than 220 (and around 207 in contest shape) and only be able to deadlift 400 for reps without drugs?

You reeeaaallly overestimate the contribution of drugs.

Drugs make a HUUGE diffrence. They make you lift harder, heavier, more aggresively and more frequently. They don’t make you go to the gym (sometimes 2x’s a day), eat the same relatively bland things in ridiculous fucking amounts every 2 hrs day in and day out, and sometimes wake up in the middle of the night just to pound another shake, nor will they give you the heart and drive to do it for as long as your body can handle it and in some cases beyond. They also don’t garuantee the discipline it takes to focus on keeping all that hard earned muscle as symetrical as possible, or not eat any human amount of carbs for weeks on fucking end. As for genetics…well if you’re too stupid to not realize the things I’ve just pointed out, then I think the whole concept of genetics is probably way over your head.

well i never sed i wanted to buy it to learn anything, all i do is reasearch bodybuilding and nutrition,so i doubt theres anything i would learn from watching a ronnie coleman video, basically i just wanted it for motivation, i was just wondering if it is worth the money.

The same drugs are available to everyone, how come we ALL don’t look like Coleman? Thought so.