The Ultimate Villain

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:
I’m sure given more thought I could come up with someone almost indisputable, but I adore The Coen Brothers’ version of Anton Chigurh. (Of course McCarthy set the tone, but I guess if we’re going strictly on-screen…)

I would also slot in Dennis Hopper’s Frank Booth from Blue Velvet, his hatred and disgust at everything around him mesmerises me. He continues to scare the shit out of me, every time I see Blue Velvet.

I would throw in Norman Stansfield from Leon: The Professional, but I don’t feel he’s quite at a level to be considered the best. I also considered Agent Smith from The Matrix, but his villainous acts do not resonate from his own free will, so I thought there could be far better choices.

I would also agree with Heath Ledger’s Joker, a masterful performance of pure evil manifested into a kind of comical “child-like” form.

Honourable mention to Spacey’s John Doe from Se7en, there are so many great choices for incredible villains, but so very hard for me to make my mind up on an absolute.[/quote]

Fuck that shit, Pabst Blue Ribbon.
[/quote]

Here’s to your fuck, Frank.

Frank Booth is such a wild character, I’m fairly confident I’d pit him amongst the best villains.

Christopher Walken

She’s right up there:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
Christopher Walken[/quote]

Just as an actor? Haha.

I love this scene from “At Close Range”. Sometimes it looks a little cheesy, but I love it all the same.

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

Just as an actor? Haha. [/quote]

just as anything man, he’s so fucking scary as a bad guy. In Things To Do In Denver When You’re Dead he manages to be terrifying despite being paralysed from the neck down.

John Lithgow in Cliffhanger gets an honourable mention though…

In a bit partial to Hans as well

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

Just as an actor? Haha. [/quote]

just as anything man, he’s so fucking scary as a bad guy. In Things To Do In Denver When You’re Dead he manages to be terrifying despite being paralysed from the neck down.

John Lithgow in Cliffhanger gets an honourable mention though…[/quote]

Lithgow is awsome.

Oh fuck, I love Bricktop. Good call.

Darth Vader (not counting anything from the prequels), even though it has been highlighted he is pretty much the Emperors bitch, I still like him. He’s the SS officer going down with the troops choking rebels out left, right and centre.

The Emperor is high up also, just cause he’s pure evil and just loves it haha

Gotta throw in Goldfinger too…

Honorable mention to Richard Nixon trying to shrink every african american man’s dick.

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

Honorable mention to Richard Nixon trying to shrink every african american man’s dick.

Oh my god Moon Cricket…

I laughed so hard at that I might have just made myself racist.

Daeneyries Targareyen (sp) & Paul Atriedies- Just because there subtle and well meaning villains who ultimaetly make there worlds shittier places.
Randall Flag
Leslie Vernon
The smoking man

Vader.

Anyone who can choke you to death from across the room is a bad mother fucker.

OMG! That was sick. Literally left my jaw on the floor. Please tell me that psycho bitch got it in the end.

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:
She’s right up there:

[quote]Hell-Billy wrote:
Paul Atriedies- Just because there subtle and well meaning villains who ultimaetly make there
[/quote]

Thats debatable.

He does not go all the way and lets his son do it.

WHile what his son does is terrible, it is also necessary.

Now he is a monster, but someone has to be.

So, what does that make him?

Judge Holden - Blood Meridian

Joker. Esp in the comics he did some pretty fucked up shit.

Are we talking in terms of evilness or ability to F shit up?

[quote]Waittz wrote:
Are we talking in terms of evilness or ability to F shit up?

[/quote]
Evilness but both

Anyone ever see that movie hostage with Bruce Willis, that one guy I can’t remember his name but he had long black hair and was pure sadistic evil.