I found this PCT on another site. This is from Arthur Rea and I think it comes from his book Building the Perfect Beast. The Blasting Big Balls protocol is apparently used after long cycles or in cycles where one never fully recovers from a normal PCT. Does anyone have any expeirence with these substances? The ide appeals to me. I think you could sub Aromasin for formastane.
Blasting Big Balls Protocol: (right from the book)
1. Cabergoline .25mg/Formastane 250mg/Lupron .35mg
2. Lupron .35 mg
3. Lupron .35 mg
4. Cabergoline .25mg/Formastane 250mg/Lupron .35mg
5. Lupron .35mg/HCG 2000iu
6. Lupron .35 mg
7. Lupron .35mg/HCG 2000iu
8. Cabergoline .25mg/Formastane 250mg/Pergonal
9. HCG 2000iu
11. Cabergoline .25mg/Formastane 250mg
12. Pergonal/HCG 2000iu
14. Cabergoline .25mg/Formastane 250mg/HCG 2000iu
16. HCG 2000iu
18. Cabergoline .25mg/Formastane 250mg
19. Pergonal/HCG 2000iu
21. Cabergoline .25mg/Formastane 250mg/HCG 2000iu
22. Lupron .35 mg
23. Lupron .35mg/HCG 2000iu
24. Lupron .35 mg
25. Cabergoline .25mg/Formastane 250mg/Lupron .35mg
26. Lupron .35mg/HCG 2000iu
27. Lupron .35 mg
28. Cabergoline .25mg/Formastane 250mg/Lupron .35mg/HCG 2000iu
Pergonal is HMG comes in 75 iu of FSH and 75 iu of LH per single dose vial. And it is a Sub-Q. Generic version is IM. About $11.
It says that in almost all cases where HPTA function has been inhibited by the negative feedback loop due to AAS use, activity can be restored in about THREE months. The key factors are:
1.) Control or elimination of negative feedback loops factors such as estrogen and prolactin.
2,) Reinitiating of pituitary and testes function.
Okay, so the use of an anti-prolactin like cabergoline or bromocriptine is needed, as is an anti-aromatase (anti-estrogen) such as Arimidex or Formastane for elimination of negative feedback loops. Reinitiating of the pituitary glands and testes function is a matter of supplying GnRH, LH and FSH in the correct sequence to avoid additional feedback loops.