The Ultimate Nut Sack

I second this. I made a roasted cauliflower in my air fryer the other day and it turned out incredible.

1 Like

Air fried cauliflower tossed in buffalo sauce is awesome. It is also pretty filling and almost no calories (depends a bit on your sauce). Pretty good cutting food.

1 Like

In the battle for kitchen gadget storage space I have fallen.

But one more reason to get one is that much closer to tipping the scale.

Note to self- *can make roasted nuts quickly and easily. *

1 Like

I was initially against it. I don’t like having too many items. I always figured a good knife or two, a cast iron pan and a pot are about all I need. The wife snuck the item on our wedding registry. As someone who didn’t want one, I can say it is worth the counter space. I will be getting a new one if this one breaks.

I just want one that holds more food. Ours is gigantic and using it for meal prep or cooking for more than 2 people makes it the most annoying thing I’ve ever seen.

Ours holds 5 quarts. Works for us. The smaller ones are like 2 quart (don’t bother with these). I think you can get 10 quart ones.

I’ve had zero luck with anything but 1 layer with just a touch of space between things (meat). Which makes it a slow agonizing process.

Get yourself this bad boy (only $199). 26 quarts.

The stainless looks pretty too.

2 Likes

Daddy like

1 Like

This is the way I look at this in general. I snack on nuts to get a little extra protein/ healthy fats in my diet. Peanuts, to me, are at least ‘good enough’. As with most food items, I don’t overthink it, and I prioritize things that I can enjoy over a long period of time, rather than things I’m just ok with the taste that I know will get monotonous. I don’t like eating to be a chore.

I mostly roll with cashews and peanuts. One of the things I really like about cashews is that they don’t need to be salted to taste good, which means they’re more palatable to me during a water weight cut than, say, plain peanuts.

3 Likes

That’s the one I had my eye on. Very nice!

Oh, so good. Dangerously good. I was crushing a 30 some oz. container of unsalted cashews per week, but actually in about 4 days.

They are soooo easy to eat.

3 Likes

I see no compelling reason to go raw. Usually these things go that roasting destroys nutrients but that is solved by the other argument that roasting makes you eat more :laughing:

I love this also but the one with nuts.

Idk how y’all eat that regular peanut butter. After finding boutique nut butter and then finding a local farm that makes double honey peanut butter… I doubt I’ll ever crack the lid of a big name brand jar again.

1 Like

These are my go to, have a big bag at work and snack on a handful between meals.

I think it is actually some type of seed, but based on the loose definition it can be called a fruit a seed or a nut.

2 Likes

Coconut is a mammal.

Has hair, not fur, produces milk.

3 Likes

stop watching Moana it is not a documentary

2 Likes

My favorite nut story

1 Like

It’s like the platypus of tree foods.

Toaster… oven…

The nice ones come with an air fry function and are cheaper and more convenient to use.

Ironically, the only thing it sucks at is toasting

2 Likes