The Ultimate Hardgainer?

I have noticed that whenever a “hardgainer” or a “genetically challenged” person is trying to make the case that genetics is the end all, be all determining factor for growth and development, they always and I mean ALWAYS, will bring the name “WOODY ALLEN” into the argument…such as

"Are you saying that Woody Allen could be Mr. Olympia?

"Look at Woody Allen, he could never squat 400lbs

“That’s like saying Woody Allen could be a pro bodybuilder”

etc, etc, etc

Woody Allen is getting old and may not be as well known by newer generations. So my question is who would you nominate to be the new Woody Allen as the example of the ultimate hardgainer

What about DJ Qualls (The New Guy, Road Trip)?

iggy pop

Andy Dick

David Spade.

Macauley Culkin

[quote]Built Big wrote:
Andy Dick[/quote]

I second that. Andy Dick definately. Even though the kid isnt that much of a skilled actor.

Anybody from “That Seventies Show” except the red head. She is prety sturdy. Her boyfriend though- He’s definitely a hard gainer.

[quote]T-Islander wrote:
Built Big wrote:
Andy Dick

I second that. Andy Dick definately. Even though the kid isnt that much of a skilled actor.

[/quote]

I hadn’t even thought of that one. I used to hear Pee Wee Herman a lot but I do think Andy Dick qualifies as even more weak and feminine.

aston kutcher, you got punked yo

Hey Keith, I gotta hand it to you. Aside from a great wealth of lifting knowledge, you real know how to lighten things up.
Thanks.

Leonardo DiCaprio

[quote]mindeffer01 wrote:
Anybody from “That Seventies Show” except the red head. She is prety sturdy. Her boyfriend though- He’s definitely a hard gainer.
[/quote]

I think you mean Topher Grace… yep, he qualifies.

I only know because he’s also in ‘Oceans Eleven/Twelve’…

(shamelessly covering my a$$) lol