'THE U' Documentary on ESPN

Anybody watching this? A good documentary on Miami Hurricanes football of 80’s and 90’s. Tune into ESPN right now…it’s definitely worth a look. Nothing wrong with a reminder of how dominant and talented they were back then. Check it out.

Sorry…that’s ESPN2…30 and 30 Series.

I forgot how much of a beast Jerome Brown was. Man…he was scary.

we only discuss the Buckeyes here Bossman, Sorry.

and who remembers the 80’s? damn

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

and who remembers the 80’s? damn[/quote]

LOL…that’s exactly what makes the documentary great! Most forget(or too young to appreciate!) how much of a beast “The U” was back then. They changed the culture of college football…on both ends of the spectrum. They were bad boys and against society back then…but they were over-run with talent and more popular than the Dolphins.

Makes me want a gold chain, jorts, and a flat top, TBH.

Catholics vs. Convicts…that was fucked,but I lol’d.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

LOL…that’s exactly what makes the documentary great! Most forget(or too young to appreciate!) how much of a beast “The U” was back then. They changed the culture of college football…on both ends of the spectrum. They were bad boys and against society back then…but they were over-run with talent and more popular than the Dolphins. [/quote]

you’re reminding me a lot of bill Cosby right now, boss.

“ya see, the young folks today don’t appreciate anything, with their hippin and the hoppin and the bippin and the boppin…they just don’t understand who open the doors for them to do what they do”

“boy i remember watchin those boys plays and it was a sight to see, now there’s a timeout every other play”

cosby headshake

lol

Man I hate being Canadian!

You guys get all the good shows.

meet the murderers of your dynasty

[quote]Stay Gold wrote:
Man I hate being Canadian!

You guys get all the good shows.[/quote]

speaking of your weird shows

i remember stumbling to my hotel room pretty drunk and watching this for like 4 hours, i was traumatized. Explain yourselves Canada!

That’s a national treasure, we raise our youth on that show!

In all seriousness I have no idea what that is. Must have been the hotel trying to kick you out.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

LOL…that’s exactly what makes the documentary great! Most forget(or too young to appreciate!) how much of a beast “The U” was back then. They changed the culture of college football…on both ends of the spectrum. They were bad boys and against society back then…but they were over-run with talent and more popular than the Dolphins. [/quote]

lol[/quote]

Then eat my puddin’ pop,mo’fucka!

meet the murderers of your dynasty [/quote]

Dude,this is like saying Bubba Sparxx is better and had a better career than Eminem.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

meet the murderers of your dynasty [/quote]

Dude,this is like saying Bubba Sparxx is better and had a better career than Eminem.

[/quote]

lmfao!

boss, you’re an asshole for that, homie.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

lol[/quote]

Then eat my puddin’ pop,mo’fucka!
[/quote]

clean the slobber off your sweater first old man.

Im at the U for grad school now. The student stores sells a bunch of “The U Invented Swagga” shirts, which I always though was just a really lame hip hop tie in attempt. So it turns out it is also historically accurate…

[quote]milktruck wrote:
Im at the U for grad school now. The student stores sells a bunch of “The U Invented Swagga” shirts, which I always though was just a really lame hip hop tie in attempt. So it turns out it is also historically accurate…[/quote]

Still Lame though

I never had use for Da U. See 14-10. This useless bunch of talented clowns lost as many MNCs with their antics as they won. See PSU Bama, OSU. Somehow during the 1987 Fiesta bowl these tough guys got alligator arms and forgot how to catch.

[quote]Airtruth wrote:

[quote]milktruck wrote:
Im at the U for grad school now. The student stores sells a bunch of “The U Invented Swagga” shirts, which I always though was just a really lame hip hop tie in attempt. So it turns out it is also historically accurate…[/quote]

Still Lame though[/quote]

That was the “also” part.

I know, I know, subtle.