The Tuck

So relieved this isn’t a tranny thread.

I spent 2 minutes thinking what could “tuck” and “tranny” have to do with each other.

I think I know what it might be but will reluctantly google to see if I’m right.

Ok, just googled.

I was right. So horribly right.I just feel bad for it only taking 2 minutes for me to figure out what it could be.

God I’ve fallen.

I do the tuck when I’m sick or cold or on the couch. Most of the time, I like being able to kick one foot out of the covers.

I don’t do it anymore, but I used to always practice “The shell or cocoon(sp?)”, where I would completely roll myself up in a blanket/comforter. Super comfortable. For some reason the girlfriend dislikes it when I try to use our comforter in this manner (lol).

[quote]JGerman wrote:
Feet Cover? Cool.

I absolutely hate the way hotels etc. tuck the sheet under the mattress like it needs to be secured from flying away.

I will violently kick that shit loose, which is not always easy, until my feetz are free from restraints.

[/quote]

Truth, but I only violently kick them loose so I can get the tuck.

The tuck is a must. If you don’t tuck (I have references and studies on this)

You are 50% more likely to be a homosexual
You can’t bench your bodyweight

Tuck or die bitches.

Usually only tuck when I’m trying to squeeze into my skinny jeans

Wait…oh OTHER tuck…naw, eff that noise, gotta be free!

[quote]JGerman wrote:

I absolutely hate the way hotels etc. tuck the sheet under the mattress like it needs to be secured from flying away.

I will violently kick that shit loose, which is not always easy, until my feetz are free from restraints.

[/quote]

Ditto.

Sometimes I tuck, mostly not. Those of you who sleep with your dogs outside of the covers, how warm do you keep it in your house? My feet tend to get cold before anything else, so in the winter when we have the nighttime thermostat set for 62 there is no way I’d do that. In the summer I just sleep on top of the bed. No air conditioning.

[quote]on edge wrote:
Sometimes I tuck, mostly not. Those of you who sleep with your dogs outside of the covers, how warm do you keep it in your house? My feet tend to get cold before anything else, so in the winter when we have the nighttime thermostat set for 62 there is no way I’d do that. In the summer I just sleep on top of the bed. No air conditioning.[/quote]

In the winter, I sleep with my socks on.

Now, who rocks a body pillow? If I am sleeping on my side I refuse to have my knees caved together.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:
Sometimes I tuck, mostly not. Those of you who sleep with your dogs outside of the covers, how warm do you keep it in your house? My feet tend to get cold before anything else, so in the winter when we have the nighttime thermostat set for 62 there is no way I’d do that. In the summer I just sleep on top of the bed. No air conditioning.[/quote]

In the winter, I sleep with my socks on.[/quote]

NOW SOCKS ROCK. Winter time hits. Go and get yourself a pair of the WOLVERINE socks. Long thick cushin comfy cozy all that shite and a bag of chips. Love these socks like Quagmire loves Wings. Duck a Tuck buy Woverines socks by 1 pair…like crack you will be back for more.

JESUS, BUDHA, MOHAMAD & THE POPE WOULD ALL WEAR THESE IF THEY COULD.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
So relieved this isn’t a tranny thread.[/quote]

LOL I wasn’t even going to click on it at first.

I MUST tuck, but not only under my feet but between my knees and ankles. There can be no contact between the ankle skin (Knees also CANNOT touch). It seriously bugs the crap out of me when my ankle bones make contact.

I think I’ve posted before about my Ultimate Slanket (no not as fun as it sounds)

Anyways it has a built in foot POCKET:

Can’t find pic of the foot pocket but man is it comfortable.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
I think I’ve posted before about my Ultimate Slanket (no not as fun as it sounds)

Anyways it has a built in foot POCKET:

Can’t find pic of the foot pocket but man is it comfortable.
[/quote]

OK I thought I was the only one that was hip to the SLANKETS I got one for my Mrs and She loves the hell out of it. I thought it was the same as a snuggie but snuggies are SHITE these things are like giant cushy baby blankets. SLANKETS!!! 2ND ONLY TO wolverine socks…well maybe not.

sounds gay as fuck cuz

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

LOL I wasn’t even going to click on it at first.[/quote]

But then you did…

:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

LOL I wasn’t even going to click on it at first.[/quote]

But then you did…

:P[/quote]
So did you! :stuck_out_tongue:

If it were in SAMA I would have held out longer before the click.