The Truth About Leg Extension

[quote]redrum wrote:
fightingtiger wrote:
scottiscool wrote:
redrum you are quickly becoming one of my favorite posters here

seconded. Its nice to have some bodybuilders post in the bodybuilding forum.

Redrum, you must be incredibly genetically gifted to naturally just have a lat spread like that since we all know that lat size is purely genetic.

/sarcasm.

Ha, thanks bro, but it’s a genetic/leg Extension combo that I credit for my lat spread. That’s right when you are using incredible weight on leg extension the lats just blow up as you hang on for dear life!![/quote]

if eb3 comes in here and says he does leg extensions, i’m doing those first thing tomorrow.

Leg extensions arn’t good for getting big legs…maybe precontest burners but thats about it

[quote]Npccompetitor69 wrote:
Leg extensions arn’t good for getting big legs…maybe precontest burners but thats about it[/quote]

Ok, well I guess that clears that argument up for us guys. Now we finally know the truth about leg extensions.

What exactly is a precontest burner again? Is it a joint you smoke before you get on the computer?

I find leg extensions do a great job of working the quads, Why is it that after that article it seems everyone is against them? Hey retards try them for 2 months and come back and tell me you didn’t get bigger/stronger from them.

[quote]redrum wrote:
Npccompetitor69 wrote:
Leg extensions arn’t good for getting big legs…maybe precontest burners but thats about it

Ok, well I guess that clears that argument up for us guys. Now we finally know the truth about leg extensions.

What exactly is a precontest burner again? Is it a joint you smoke before you get on the computer?[/quote]

hahaha, that was the goods.