'The Truth About Anabolic Steroids'

This is an article I scanned from a magazine that comes free with a UK Sunday newspaper (read: tabloid) called News of the World.

hmm can’t seem to get the size right for the text.

Should have better luck with these:

1 ImageShack - Best place for all of your image hosting and image sharing needs
2 ImageShack - Best place for all of your image hosting and image sharing needs
3 ImageShack - Best place for all of your image hosting and image sharing needs

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
No thanks, I don’t want to read some badly-researched piece of crap about how ‘guys risk their health to look good’. Guys and girls have been risking all sorts of things to attain all sorts of goals, throughout history.

So no offence but why do you think we would be interested in reading this crap?

Note: I didn’t read the article, so I am making assumptions, but I’m sure there is nothing in the artical that hasn’t been aid a hundred times before.

BBB[/quote]

LMAO, you took the words out of my mouth. Test is great, under the right cicumstances. When you get to be my age and your test levels are lower, you will understand more.

“Muscular men like Beckham” :slight_smile:

I’d love to see how healthy my lifestyle/body/diet is compared to that of the average tabloid journalist’s…

[quote]Holzkopf wrote:
“Muscular men like Beckham” :)[/quote]

LMAO.

[quote]El Sonido wrote:
This is an article I scanned from a magazine that comes free with a UK Sunday newspaper (read: tabloid) called News of the World.[/quote]

And you actually read this shit? lmao

get a hobby!

Sorry,I aint going to read it;Im sick off British journalism hitting off at people like us.
Bet Im a hundred times “healthier” than the journalist that wrote it, regular British people know fuck all about “health and fitness” let alone steroids.

[quote]Marlind wrote:
Holzkopf wrote:
“Muscular men like Beckham” :slight_smile:

LMAO.[/quote]

Damn he is buff. I wish my Bizeps would be as big as his quads.

haha I was just mindlessly flicking through this mag, I don’t really read anything from the mass media but it seems like when I do I always seem to come across some fallacious piece of disinformative shit.

This caught my eye and I thought it might be good for a laugh just as an example of the kind of crap that is so rampant in the mainstream. I guess it pissed me off a little so I thought I’d share it.

Question: is there a big anti-steroid push going on over in the UK currently? Between this and the thread in GAL with UK story about the girl trying gear it seems like the anti-steroid propoganda in the UK is getting just as bad as in the states.

not really…

what strikes me as odd is in england/Ireland its legal to use or possess steroids for personal use but its illegal to sell/deal them.

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:
Question: is there a big anti-steroid push going on over in the UK currently? Between this and the thread in GAL with UK story about the girl trying gear it seems like the anti-steroid propoganda in the UK is getting just as bad as in the states. [/quote]

Olympics are coming to London, massive anti-doping scare programs could be a hit now?

[quote]Kerley wrote:
what strikes me as odd is in england/Ireland its legal to use or possess steroids for personal use but its illegal to sell/deal them.[/quote]

Why on earth would it be illegal (for a non-pharmacist) to sell and dispense prescription drugs?!

It isn’t legal to have UG AAS - not at all.

If you are found with legally manufactured AAS without a prescription, then they WILL be confiscated and burnt.

There are different levels of 'legal - it is not totally legal to possess and use AAS, it just isnt a crime.

Of course it depends on the officer in question - but as far as the law is concerned, they are confiscated.

I have had both happen to me personally (not for AAS but for controlled substances of the same class).