The Trump Presidential Library?

First you misread my mentioning it as being something that should not be mentioned. Now you are misreading my attitude that nothing is off limits as somehow saying that you said something bad about his daughter.

Hmm…I will be really clear here. Go bash him any way you see fit. You don’t even have to be creative. You are on the left and posting here on PWI, so that’s sort of what you’re here for …enjoy.

As for Trump I do agree and have said on many occasions…he is an odd guy in many ways. So have fun.

I personally feel that there is a lot of good material about Trump and his odd ball personality that you guys are not even touching on.

And if I don’t see you step up your game I am going to have to start posting it.

LOL

It is by no means fun to have a President who tweets embarrassing things all the time. Focuses his attention on trivial things instead of leading the country. It would be way more fun if he could be like the Presidents before him and act with dignity and respect for the office.

It’s not odd to say those things about your daughter. No one else talks like that. It’s disgusting and creepy. Not odd. Nothing odd about it.

Unless you mean it’s odd that he says disgusting and creepy things about her because no one else says that about their kids. In that case yes it is “odd” to talk about your daughter in a sexual manner repeatedly.

Didn’t say that those particular quotes were “odd” I said he was “an odd guy in many ways”.

Okay…this has been fun.

Going to go train. Have a great day H.

The best parts of these threads are how much thoughtful engagement they contain, and how minds constabtly change because of the insights they provide.

1 Like

Not uh.

“Communist!”

“Fascist!”

“Same time tomorrow?”

“See you there.”

2 Likes

It will be the best, greastest, bestest library ever. You won’t believe how great it will be, it’s just going to be great!

1 Like

3 Likes

It will be in Russia and it will have baby hands.