T Nation

The Trump Presidential Library?

Damn…I think Trump is causing ME to lose it!

In a relaxing moment today…something came on TV about Trump that made me think about the Trump Presidential Library. (Stay with me!)

With Trump’s Ego…Can you guys imagine how BIG that son-of-a-bitch will be???

I’m thinking that most of Lower Manhattan will be Bull-dozed and some artificial Inland will be extended into the Hudson River to accommodate this thing.

And of course the entrance will have some big, gold “Moa-Like” statue of Trump…

(I think I need a vacation…)

And I’m thinking that it will mostly be funded by Russia and CNN…

Not Trump, but for your amusement

It will have big Italian marble books with the titles embossed in gold on the spines.

No one will read them. Not because they’re too big and each page weighs over a thousand pounds, but because they are books.

:laughing:

There will be fountains. And gold leaf. And nymphs. Nymphs with hooters.

It’d be 4,000 copies of the “Art of the Deal” and one “Poky Little Puppy”.

Man…!

Think how boring things would be right now if Clinton was President!

An entire section of pop up books.

His autobiography, titled:

Haters Gonna Hate

Cheer up my friend you only have another 31/2 …maybe 71/2 years left.

You can do it. I made it through 8 years of Obama.

No way would it be boring. The republican Congress would still be looking into the Clinton Foundation and the Clinton email scandal. Pushing for impeachment and acting like partisan politicians. Oh wait…yeah I guess they both do that huh?

Yep…that’s how the game is played.

8 years of Obama and I don’t think you ever once said that’s how the game is played. Now I think that is your only thought.

The presidential library won’t have any books because Trump doesn’t read. It will be TV’s of just Fox News on.

And lots of fake covers of Time Magazine.

Not true

You should talk more about how Trump wants to have sex with his daughter. I think you are at your best with that style of bashing.

I look forward to seeing posts where people were bashing on Obama and you chimed in with that’s how the game is played. I wasn’t always around all 8 years but I’m sure you can link me tons times.

You be the judge if he wants to have sex with his daughter. Maybe he doesn’t. He just has a long history of thinking about her sexually and mentioning more than once that he would like to date her if only it wasn’t for that damn incest thing. I can honestly say in my whole life I have never heard any father speak about his daughter this way. And if someone calls my daughter a piece of ass when she is older I’m going to knock them out.

“Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot right?”

“She has the best body.”

Let Howard Stern call her a piece of ass with his blessing.

“I’ve said if Ivanka wasn’t my daughter perhaps I’d be dating her.”

"If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father . . .’”

You missed my point H Man. I really do mean you are at your best when you are doing that sort of bashing. Hey…nothing is off limits with the exception of children who have not yet reached the age of 21.

GO FOR IT H!!

LOL

Off limits? I’m linking his own words and saying nothing bad about his daughter. It’s not her fault her Dad wants her so bad. If Obama said the same things about his daughters I would say what a creepy disgusting guy.

Honestly it’s ok to just admit that Trump is really creepy. He doesn’t need defended all the time.

And no this isn’t the “game” of politics as I’m not sure I can remember any of the other Presidents playing the game of “damn if only she didn’t share my genes I would love to stick it to her.”