The True TRIBEX

I found this old photo of original TRIBEX photo on the net. This is back when the TRIBEX capsules were white not blue. So much for “original blue pill.” It has been debated heavily on this site regarding whether the original formula was superior to later versions. Give the original formula with Tribulus, Avena Sativa, Ipriflavone, and Saw Palmetto any day. Actually you could probably leave the saw palmetto out.

Ahhh, the good ole’ days. :slight_smile:

TRIBEX Gold blows it away IMO…

The new TRIBEX is much more powerful and concentrated than the old. There’s no debate.

[quote]Dave2 wrote:
The new TRIBEX is much more powerful and concentrated than the old. There’s no debate. [/quote]

So they say . . .

There’s still debate, trust me. Lots o’ people are of the feeling that nothing since has equaled the original TRIBEX formula. There’s no scientific way to prove this, of course, but many are of that feeling. It probabaly has to do with the other ingredients that were in it (namely the avena sativa and ipriflavone - SP?).

Or maybe because, just like everything, nothing is as good as the first time.

My first time was TRIBEX Gold, and I damn near had those reflective little pills tested for testosterone!

It’s probably just that not everyone responds to Tribulus. Some of those who don’t will repond to the other compounds in the old TRIBEX. They can always use Alpha Male unless they don’t want anymore Carbolin 19 because they are using something like HRX. In that case, they will have to seek a T booster elsewhere. I would’ve loved to see the old Alpha Male minus the Carbolin 19 stay in addition to or instead of TRIBEX.

[quote]Damici wrote:
Dave2 wrote:
The new TRIBEX is much more powerful and concentrated than the old. There’s no debate.

So they say . . .

There’s still debate, trust me. Lots o’ people are of the feeling that nothing since has equaled the original TRIBEX formula. There’s no scientific way to prove this, of course, but many are of that feeling. It probabaly has to do with the other ingredients that were in it (namely the avena sativa and ipriflavone - SP?).

[/quote]

Damici, I wonder if they put the new formula in an old bottle if you would take it and think “damn this is the holy grail shiznit again!,” if only because you have created such a super power nostolgic belief in it? If I could I would send you some avena seeds.

Laters,

D

[quote]Damici wrote:
Dave2 wrote:

So they say . . .

[/quote]

I agree that it probably has something to do with the other ingredients in the original formula which makes me wonder why they too them out! All I know is that I have used every version of TRIBEX 500 since it first came out and none were as effective as the original for gaining size. BTW, did you know that the “500” was the total amount of the sum of ingredients in mg in original serving size of TRIBEX 500. TRIBEX Gold contains 500 mg of Tribulus Terrestis.

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
Damici wrote:
Dave2 wrote:

So they say . . .

Damici, I wonder if they put the new formula in an old bottle if you would take it and think “damn this is the holy grail shiznit again!,” if only because you have created such a super power nostolgic belief in it? If I could I would send you some avena seeds.

Laters,

D[/quote]

You could probally make the exact same thing not tell him and he wouldn’t like it because it wasn’t the origional stuff.

I liked the original TRIBEX, but get more out of the current formulas.

I agree some remember it most fondly b/c it was the first version they used. I’ve seen this with a lot of products. I’ve had training partners claim they’ve felt many products best with their first cycle, even when it was evident that they made equal or better gains with subsequent cycles of the same products. I call it the ‘newness’ factor. Everybody likes something new.

Methoxy-7 is better than Ipriflavone by body comp purposes, so try stacking it with TRIBEX if you think IF was a key ingredient.

I actually just received my first bottle of TRIBEX gold and I’m a bit hesitant to take it.

I’m 29 and my libido is already quite high regardless of the amount of sex I get and I’m wondering if that would imply already existing high levels of testosterone?

If my T levels are high or normal I have read that TRIBEX gold is pretty much unnecessary. Can anyone confirm this?

I have to say the old TRIBEX, offerred some different results. I feel it was more a positve to you system, this one feels synthetic almost.

LETS NOT EVEN GET STARTED ON THE OG MD6
That stuff was a godsend

norephedrine
Ltyrosine
Caffeine
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Gugglstone

(that was like , a magic pill)!

Lets not forget about the days they welcomed critisim, they loved debating their products, or rants and raves. Now If you Say anything negative or contraire you don’t get your voice heard!

i supplement with avena sativa and nettle root extract in addition to my Alpha Male dosage. laters pk

[quote]pkradgreek wrote:
i supplement with avena sativa and nettle root extract in addition to my Alpha Male dosage. laters pk[/quote]

Man, I would love to see your supplement list, haha.

[quote]Shortest Straw wrote:
I have to say the old TRIBEX, offerred some different results. I feel it was more a positve to you system, this one feels synthetic almost.

That stuff was a godsend

norephedrine
Ltyrosine
Caffeine
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Gugglstone

(that was like , a magic pill)!

Lets not forget about the days they welcomed critisim, they loved debating their products, or rants and raves. Now If you Say anything negative or contraire you don’t get your voice heard![/quote]

The magic of MD6, the NorEphedrine, was banned. Maybe thats why no one will debate you on it.

MD6 is coming back. It won’t have NorEphedrine, but, they wouldn’t put the MD6 name on it if it won’t stim you into another world.

I have to say the old TRIBEX, offerred some different results. I feel it was more a positve to you system, this one feels synthetic almost.[/quote]

You’ll have to explain what you mean by a supplement feeling synthetic.

That stuff was a godsend

norephedrine
Ltyrosine
Caffeine
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Gugglstone

(that was like , a magic pill)![/quote]

I agree, the original MD6 was awesome. To bad Norephedrine is no longer legal. It was way better then regular Ephedrine.

Looks like your comment was posted. I’ve seen a lot of stupid, unwarranted negative comments about products that probably shouldn’t have been posted. At least I wouldn’t have allowed them if it were my company. All too often they seem to be written by some 19-year old who thinks he’s a supplement guru, but doesn’t have a clue when it comes to the underlying science behind effective supplementation.

I’ve also seen plenty of comments by people who’ve stated that such-and-such product didn’t work for them. I think most people around here realize that not all supplements for equally as well for everyone. There are non-responders to creatine and probably just about everything else. The same goes for many drugs. It’s a fact of life.

However, problems arise when one assumes that just b/c a product doesn’t work for them that it will not work for anyone. Most of us have probably met people who swear that Creatine monohydrate is a scam b/c they didn’t get anything from it. Obviously, this isn’t the case for the majority of users.

Lets not forget about the days they welcomed critisim, they loved debating their products, or rants and raves. Now If you Say anything negative or contraire you don’t get your voice heard![/quote]

I agree

[quote]DemiAjax wrote:
pkradgreek wrote:
i supplement with avena sativa and nettle root extract in addition to my Alpha Male dosage. laters pk

Man, I would love to see your supplement list, haha.[/quote]

I was just thinking the same thing.

[quote]FFB4Life wrote:
I actually just received my first bottle of TRIBEX gold and I’m a bit hesitant to take it.

I’m 29 and my libido is already quite high regardless of the amount of sex I get and I’m wondering if that would imply already existing high levels of testosterone?

If my T levels are high or normal I have read that TRIBEX gold is pretty much unnecessary. Can anyone confirm this?

[/quote]

I am in a similar boat. I find that anti-estrogens such as Rez-V are better for me than T-boosters.

You might want to try that in addition to or instead of T-boosters. But I wouldn’t automatically say that Alpha Male or TRIBEX won’t benefit you. You might see performance improvements even if you don’t see or need an increase in libido. You’ll have to try and see.