T Nation

The Trouble With Winny

Bro a mine is having trouble drawing up winny 50 through a 25Ga. Says it shoots just fine but he can hardly coax it into the syringe to begin with. Any suggestions? Does he need a larger sticker? Does heating the winny help?

he needs better winny, if it is decent it will go up a 27g no problem, that is UGL. if it is pharm, then it should go up a 29g.

just draw with an 18 or 20 gauge…switch the pin to a 25 or and shoot it.

[quote]ubl0 wrote:
he needs better winny, if it is decent it will go up a 27g no problem, that is UGL. if it is pharm, then it should go up a 29g.[/quote]

Would you toss it?

[quote]juice20jd wrote:
just draw with an 18 or 20 gauge…switch the pin to a 25 or and shoot it.[/quote]

Thanks.

no, but in the future he should find a better product. when the particles are not micronized well it affects release and causes more pain than necessary.

sorry i didn’t point out the larger pin thing, this is standard with oils, i assumed it was obvious.

for the record, most UGL injectible winny products are crap as it is impossible to filter before the vial unless you have the high purity powder.

[quote]ubl0 wrote:
no, but in the future he should find a better product. when the particles are not micronized well it affects release and causes more pain than necessary.

sorry i didn’t point out the larger pin thing, this is standard with oils, i assumed it was obvious.

for the record, most UGL injectible winny products are crap as it is impossible to filter before the vial unless you have the high purity powder.[/quote]

Thanks I’ll pass it along

Not that it’s entirely relevant but IMO winstrol is a shitty drug anyway and masteron, var, tren or even primo all do just as good a job while not ruining your joints.