The Trinity: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman

[quote]csulli wrote:
You know because everyone is so weirded out by muscular Crossfit chicks these days.[/quote]
Weirded out? Nah. But I watched a bunch of the Crossfit Games this weekend, and I couldn’t help but think that it seems like every year there are more chicks who are jacked/shredded/just-a-teensy-bit-masculine, and fewer chicks I want to smash like the fist of an angry god.

[quote]TheJonty wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:
You know because everyone is so weirded out by muscular Crossfit chicks these days.[/quote]
Weirded out? Nah. But I watched a bunch of the Crossfit Games this weekend, and I couldn’t help but think that it seems like every year there are more chicks who are jacked/shredded/just-a-teensy-bit-masculine, and fewer chicks I want to smash like the fist of an angry god.[/quote]
Tis a fine line they tread between androbabe and tranny.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Batman Vs. Superman looks dull…and I just mean in the color sense.

It feels to me like all the people involved are ashamed to be making a superhero movie. At least marvel movies act like they’re making a comic book come alive.[/quote]

I understand your point, but I feel the opposite about it actually. Marvel movies very much show that Disney influence in all their pictures, and DC needs to find a way to distinguish itself. I think the somber tone is the way to do it. From what I know about Snyder, he’s very much into the comics and wants to pay homage to them much more than Nolan ever did. And DC comics have gotten pretty damned dark. Just watch any of the animated JL movies from 2010 on and they all have that same dark apocalyptic tone and have been critical hits. [/quote]
DC just rapes Marvel in animation especially when it comes to animated films.[/quote]
DC beats Marvel at animated series, animated films, and live action series.
Marvel beats DC at live action films and actual comic books lol

That’s kinda how I feel in a broad sense I guess.

Man of Steel was so bad that Christopher Reeve must be spinning in his grave.

Well I guess not spinning…but at least moving his head side to side a bit.

[quote]Nards wrote:

Well I guess not spinning…but at least moving his head side to side a bit.[/quote]

Perhaps he pulled a Joker and broke his own neck.
The closer Age of Ultron gets, the less I’ll care about Worlds Finest. I mean Justice League. Wait, I meant Dark Knight Returns

[quote]Nards wrote:

Well I guess not spinning…but at least moving his head side to side a bit.[/quote]

LOL!

You’re an awful man

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

It feels to me like all the people involved are ashamed to be making a superhero movie. At least marvel movies act like they’re making a comic book come alive.[/quote]

I understand your point, but I feel the opposite about it actually. Marvel movies very much show that Disney influence in all their pictures, and DC needs to find a way to distinguish itself. I think the somber tone is the way to do it. From what I know about Snyder, he’s very much into the comics and wants to pay homage to them much more than Nolan ever did. And DC comics have gotten pretty damned dark. Just watch any of the animated JL movies from 2010 on and they all have that same dark apocalyptic tone and have been critical hits. [/quote]
DC just rapes Marvel in animation especially when it comes to animated films.[/quote]

That’s kinda how I feel in a broad sense I guess.[/quote]

The first two of Nolan’s Batman films were by far the two best comic movies ever done, and are two of my favorite movies in general. Everything else DC has put on screen has been an absolute mess. If TDR was even just mediocre we’re looking at maybe the best trilogy ever. Instead it was fucking terrible and now we’re waiting on Snyder to hammer us over the head with more style than substance so we hopefully forget how awful it was.

Does anyone have info on what the plot is going to be like? Why they are fighting, because it’s not really going to be a DKReturns aged JLA story line obviously lol

I personally think what’s going to happen is Lex Luthor will agree to help rebuild Metropolis that Supes destroyed. Other philanthropists will help, like Bruce Wayne. Supes will see Lex as ‘helping’. Bruce has been ‘spying’ on Lex the whole time, wanting to bring him down. Tried to do so as Batman, Supes tried to take down Bats seeing as he is a ‘threat’ to Lex, whose true colors Supes hasn’t seen yet. Or at least that’s my best ‘guess’.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

That’s kinda how I feel in a broad sense I guess.[/quote]
Pretty much.

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:
Does anyone have info on what the plot is going to be like? Why they are fighting, because it’s not really going to be a DKReturns aged JLA story line obviously lol

I personally think what’s going to happen is Lex Luthor will agree to help rebuild Metropolis that Supes destroyed. Other philanthropists will help, like Bruce Wayne. Supes will see Lex as ‘helping’. Bruce has been ‘spying’ on Lex the whole time, wanting to bring him down. Tried to do so as Batman, Supes tried to take down Bats seeing as he is a ‘threat’ to Lex, whose true colors Supes hasn’t seen yet. Or at least that’s my best ‘guess’.[/quote]
You’re probably spot on. I feel like the writers are just as lost as we are.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:

I personally think what’s going to happen is Lex Luthor will agree to help rebuild Metropolis that Supes destroyed. Other philanthropists will help, like Bruce Wayne. Supes will see Lex as ‘helping’. Bruce has been ‘spying’ on Lex the whole time, wanting to bring him down. Tried to do so as Batman, Supes tried to take down Bats seeing as he is a ‘threat’ to Lex, whose true colors Supes hasn’t seen yet. Or at least that’s my best ‘guess’.[/quote]

You’re probably spot on. I feel like the writers are just as lost as we are.[/quote]

Something something BATMAN something somthing WONDER WOMEN something something DOOMSDAY something something AQUAMAN something something EXPLOSIONS something something something SLO-MO

[quote]Pabro wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:

You’re probably spot on. I feel like the writers are just as lost as we are.[/quote]

Something something BATMAN something somthing WONDER WOMEN something something DOOMSDAY something something AQUAMAN something something EXPLOSIONS something something something SLO-MO

[/quote]
Movie ends with a white Martian invasion.

Then the camera pans down and we see Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, and Dwayne Johnson as John Stewart, all in space, about to fight the White Martians. The Rock breaks the 4th wall and says “Shits 'bout to get real”, and we hear the first few bars of “Hold On I’m Coming”
FIN

Yes, I will take two tickets to the shit these guys are throwing down ^^

But, can y’all add in some cleavage shots, and a big, round, nice booty shot somewhere? Or as some people call “t&a”

[quote]Pabro wrote:
Dwayne Johnson as John Stewart
[/quote]

yeah he’s basically said that’s not on the table. He’s really been hinting hard at Shazam (formerly Cap’t Marvel) or Black Adam. I hope so, as Cap is probably my 2nd favorite DC hero after Nightwing

One can dream. I feel spoiled because my DC favs Flash, Constantine, and the Birds of Prey get to be on TV. All I need now is Zatanna to appear and I can die happy.

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:

[quote]Pabro wrote:
Dwayne Johnson as John Stewart
[/quote]

yeah he’s basically said that’s not on the table. He’s really been hinting hard at Shazam (formerly Cap’t Marvel) or Black Adam. I hope so, as Cap is probably my 2nd favorite DC hero after Nightwing[/quote]
It’s always been The Rock as Black Adam and Idris Elba as John Stewart or Martian Manhunter.

Oh shit no, I’ve changed my mind. Idris is definitely John Stewart, and use Peter Mensah as Martian Manhunter. Fuck yea.

[quote]csulli wrote:
Oh shit no, I’ve changed my mind. Idris is definitely John Stewart, and use Peter Mensah as Martian Manhunter. Fuck yea.[/quote]
Fuck yeah indeed.

Fuck yeah indeed.

YES YES YES