T Nation

The Tren Chronicles

17 days into my first Tren Cycle @ 300mg/Tren and so far…

Lost bf, harder, good strength
Hit on more girls than I have in the past few months.
Got laid once.
Got jumped by 5 guys and pretty succefully faught them off (Super agressive on Tren)
More “Alphaness”, Talkative, outgoing, Confidence
Super agressive (Which I like)

I don’t ever wann come off…and they say Cocaine is a hell of drug.

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

Got jumped by 5 guys and pretty succefully faught them off (Super agressive on Tren)

[/quote]

Did you rip a stop sign of the ground?

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

Got laid once.

I don’t ever wann come off…and they say Cocaine is a hell of drug.[/quote]

Damnit you’re such a dick, I been fiending to get on my next tren cycle and you come in here braggin’ !!!

Hahah i’m just playing brah thats some good shit but that 5 vs 1 fight deserves a better story than “i successfully fought them off”

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

Got laid once.

Enlighten us on point 4 please.

Starting Tren E 600mg and EQ 600mg in a few days. Hoping to slice up before running a bulker.

Couldnt be more stoked!

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

[/quote]

Did you rip a stop sign of the ground?[/quote]

Na, there are no stop sighs here in India. Seriously

[quote]Gcortese wrote:

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

Got laid once.

[/quote]

Ya I still donâ??t believe that shit happened, especially because it was over nothing.
At a friends house after the party had died down, and Iâ??m in the living room smoking a bong wasted off whiskey and blow and my friend is in his room with his girl. In walks in this skinny douche bag who weighs like 150lb soaking wet.

(Now this is kinda sorta normal, people just coming to his house without calling or anything because he sells tons of weed)

Anyway Iâ??m fucked up, kid who walked in was drunk…I tell him something like â??bro wtf why are u walking in without calling or even knockingâ?? in a fuck you tone. He says something slick, we have some words, I shove him and want to fight him right there, at this point mutual friend in the bedroom comes running and breaks it up telling me this guy who barged in his is long time good friend. So kid basically says something like â??well see who has the last laughâ?? in his language as he walks out.

20 mins later I hear some bikes pulling up, I donâ??t even notice but my friend hears it and goes outside. Now Iâ??m still in the living room by his front door and I hear the kid who initially barged in say â??No bro he called me a mother fuckerâ??. I hear this, take my shirt off and charge through the door thinking this bitch came back to fight me by himself. I get like 3 steps out and I see 2 people running toward me, First guy tries to tackle me by the waste but he was too light and I have him in a headlock kinda thing. 2nd guy at this point is trying to kick me or tackle me or some shit, all I know is I swing the kid who has me by the waist into him and at this point while I was turned 3rd guys blindsides me and tackles me.

We all go down. 4th guy runs up starts kicking me, somehow managed to push him off and get up. At this point Iâ??m like shit this is really going down, so I run back into the house looking for a weapon or something…3 guys are running behind me, I get into the bedroom find a chair and throw that at them running in through the doorâ?¦so its me in one corner and 3 of them…two of them try to tackle me, I managed to hit one in the head while they got me down and the 3rd guy is kicking my back. Managed to stand up again throwing what even I could at them, then the other 2 run in with broken off curtain rods and start to hit me.
At this point Iâ??m screaming for help from my friend I almost thought they would kill me. He rushes in and manages to push them out the bed room.
This all happened around at 1am and was loud as shit. All the neighbors came out to see what was going on, but this being India no cops came and no one really gave a shit. These kids were not big by any means most like 150-170 typically skinny fat Indians, and they werenâ??t trying to hit me in the face, donâ??t ask me why thatâ??s how fight go in India, lot of wrestling and hitting each other with sticks, and poles, very little in throwing hands.
Worst part is the little bitch who initially barged in didnâ??t even help his friends fight me, just stood there and watched.

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:
Starting Tren E 600mg and EQ 600mg in a few days. Hoping to slice up before running a bulker.

Couldnt be more stoked! [/quote]

I was actually gonaa do something similar for bulking actually, the Tren really kills my apatite.
If this is your cutter, what is your bulker?

That… just… blew… my mind.

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

[quote]Gcortese wrote:

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

Got laid once.

[/quote]

Ya I still donâ??t believe that shit happened, especially because it was over nothing.
At a friends house after the party had died down, and Iâ??m in the living room smoking a bong wasted off whiskey and blow and my friend is in his room with his girl. In walks in this skinny douche bag who weighs like 150lb soaking wet.

(Now this is kinda sorta normal, people just coming to his house without calling or anything because he sells tons of weed)

Anyway Iâ??m fucked up, kid who walked in was drunk…I tell him something like â??bro wtf why are u walking in without calling or even knockingâ?? in a fuck you tone. He says something slick, we have some words, I shove him and want to fight him right there, at this point mutual friend in the bedroom comes running and breaks it up telling me this guy who barged in his is long time good friend. So kid basically says something like â??well see who has the last laughâ?? in his language as he walks out.

20 mins later I hear some bikes pulling up, I donâ??t even notice but my friend hears it and goes outside. Now Iâ??m still in the living room by his front door and I hear the kid who initially barged in say â??No bro he called me a mother fuckerâ??. I hear this, take my shirt off and charge through the door thinking this bitch came back to fight me by himself. I get like 3 steps out and I see 2 people running toward me, First guy tries to tackle me by the waste but he was too light and I have him in a headlock kinda thing. 2nd guy at this point is trying to kick me or tackle me or some shit, all I know is I swing the kid who has me by the waist into him and at this point while I was turned 3rd guys blindsides me and tackles me.

We all go down. 4th guy runs up starts kicking me, somehow managed to push him off and get up. At this point Iâ??m like shit this is really going down, so I run back into the house looking for a weapon or something…3 guys are running behind me, I get into the bedroom find a chair and throw that at them running in through the doorâ?¦so its me in one corner and 3 of them…two of them try to tackle me, I managed to hit one in the head while they got me down and the 3rd guy is kicking my back. Managed to stand up again throwing what even I could at them, then the other 2 run in with broken off curtain rods and start to hit me.
At this point Iâ??m screaming for help from my friend I almost thought they would kill me. He rushes in and manages to push them out the bed room.
This all happened around at 1am and was loud as shit. All the neighbors came out to see what was going on, but this being India no cops came and no one really gave a shit. These kids were not big by any means most like 150-170 typically skinny fat Indians, and they werenâ??t trying to hit me in the face, donâ??t ask me why thatâ??s how fight go in India, lot of wrestling and hitting each other with sticks, and poles, very little in throwing hands.
Worst part is the little bitch who initially barged in didnâ??t even help his friends fight me, just stood there and watched.

[/quote]

I didn’t say I didn’t believe you I just wanted to hear the story! Would read again /10

[quote]lbraga wrote:
That… just… blew… my mind.[/quote]
X2, i could start a movie or a book with that story