[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]setto222 wrote:

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
It depends on their history, if he was an older lifter and accomplished, and accomplishments I can confirm, then yes. Kind of like fat football coaches.[/quote]

This.

I compare it to any couch really. Wisdom and all around knowledge will go further than someone who may just have been blessed with good genetics. [/quote]
[/quote]

Would not use this couch, does not look like it’s comfortable and one of my goals while sitting is comfort. [/quote]
[/quote]

Nope, making the playoffs in one of my goals, so still not in line with them :frowning: [/quote]
[/quote]

Perfect![/quote]
[/quote]

How’d you get a pic of me in my fav club attire?!?[/quote]

Derek, your diverse picture collection is mind boggling. Thank you Interwebz and a massive hard drive.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
Derek, your diverse picture collection is mind boggling. Thank you Interwebz and a massive hard drive.[/quote]
You have no idea

I would never be trained by anyone who is lesser developed unless they are an iron vet. It is the trainer’s JOB to look and know what they are talking about and how to adjust for each individual they are working with. Lead by example, no?

If I was a trainer, I would be in better shape than most who attend the gym. That should be a requirement, but I have seen some really, really terrible trainers.

One trainer at my gym is pretty much the only person who trains people. She used to compete in Figure and she knows what she is doing. She adjusts her approach for each client. Other trainers teach classes or help old people get more mobile or some shit. I don’t really ever see them.

Here’s a question, would you use a trainer that’s been cycling various steroids for years if you’re all natural?

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Here’s a question, would you use a trainer that’s been cycling various steroids for years if you’re all natural? [/quote]
Who else would you go to to start your cycle?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Here’s a question, would you use a trainer that’s been cycling various steroids for years if you’re all natural? [/quote]
Who else would you go to to start your cycle? [/quote]

How about a woman that just started her cycle?

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

for sure. Using steroids doesn’t preclude one from being knowledgeable/hard working. Do you read articles written by steroid users? My guess is you do. I don’t even think I would ask my trainer if he’d used.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

I wanna stay natty, bro

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Nope. I could care less.

The trainers at my gym are all douches. They are all small and really have no clue wtf they are doing, except for 1 dude that looks like Milli Vanilli. I will cut him some slack because he can squat to parallel and benches pretty decent weight for a guy that is maybe 150 pounds soaking wet. I heard he is banging like 3 of his clients. That must be a trait among trainers.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

for sure. Using steroids doesn’t preclude one from being knowledgeable/hard working. Do you read articles written by steroid users? My guess is you do. I don’t even think I would ask my trainer if he’d used.[/quote]

The trainer may not know what’s optimal for someone natural though. I probably would, it’s an interesting question though.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

How about a woman that just started her cycle?[/quote]

I wanna train not get yelled at

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

for sure. Using steroids doesn’t preclude one from being knowledgeable/hard working. Do you read articles written by steroid users? My guess is you do. I don’t even think I would ask my trainer if he’d used.[/quote]

The trainer may not know what’s optimal for someone natural though. I probably would, it’s an interesting question though. [/quote]

what would be the difference?

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

The trainer may not know what’s optimal for someone natural though. I probably would, it’s an interesting question though. [/quote]

what would be the difference?[/quote]

Volume and recovery would be the 2 biggest issue I can think of.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

They be super horny bro!

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

They be super horny bro![/quote]

And like Miracle Whip.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

They be super horny bro![/quote]

And like Miracle Whip.[/quote]

they dont need it caus they be drippin…

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Volume and recovery would be the 2 biggest issue I can think of. [/quote]

it’s not really that big a deal. Assisted and unassisted train pretty much identically

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

I don’t think there are huge differences between naturals and non-naturals in terms of workouts themselves. At the very least, principles carry over. And I think any quality trainer, whether they’ve juiced or not, could adapt to his client’s abilities. If you’ve used steroids, there was problem a time when you didn’t use steroids, so you would have an awareness of the difference in work capacity.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

You would be “rewarded” a bit more for your hard work and you can eat a little more calories while maintaining the same level of leanness. Training and food choices should be about the same.