The title goes here

boo…,

get a prescription anti-biotic like tetracycline from your doctor and use an over the counter cleanser with salicylic acid in it… Also, an exfoliator type body wash is good if you want to minimize the backne.

Hope this helps…

btw, you should have no problem getting the prescription since you have acne to begin with…

Have you considered just not doing steroids? With training, proper nutrition, creatine, and plenty of good protein and carbs, I have seen good gains for myself and others.

[quote]jcv423 wrote:
Hey all,
I am looking into doing a cycle of steroids. I have done some research but am not finding any answers to my one most important question. You see, I have acne prone skin and my biggest worry is that I will break out terribly on any type of steroid. Which particular types (if any) should I look into that will not cause me to break out?[/quote]

To Keep it simple, stay away from heavy androgens like test, d-bol, anadrol and trenbolone, and stick with more anabolic stuff like primo, anavar, deca, EQ, winstrol, etc.

Test only is great for a first cycle, but if you’re worried about the acne, I’d stay away from it.

Good luck,
TF

[quote]monkey_space wrote:
Have you considered just not doing steroids? With training, proper nutrition, creatine, and plenty of good protein and carbs, I have seen good gains for myself and others.

[/quote]

This would be a better forum if there individuals who where agaist steroid use were banned from posting their petty arguments here, just like they are at just about every other steroid board. Now for the answer to the question of acne: Antibiotics, acutane and the like should be your last option. First, make sure you develope regular habbitts of showering twice per day as neccessary, using an exfoliater, and using leave on products such that contain benzly peroxide, and salisalic acid (sp?) - [which is the active ingredient in aspirin btw]Next, plan your steroid cycles so that your blood levels stay as even as possible. That means more frequent injections - ensuring that there is no roller-coaster in levels of test. The fluctuation of hormones is the main cause of hormone - related acne, - not the level of the hormones itself, as most people find when the come off cycle they end up being more prone to acne then when they were on. This is because of the dramatic drop in hormone levels.

The worst acne I ever got was on a cycle of prop, masteron and primo and that was only a mild case. Buy one of the puff ball exfoliators and take frequent showers. Some cheap drugstore brand of BP acne cream on the bad areas and it is almost a non-issue. Same with gyno and hair loss. By using proper ancillaries and Nizoril shampoo there really aren’t any sides.

Proper use of HCG keeps shrinkage at bay, and aggression is mental. My blood work is healthy and normal and I feel well.

I simply don’t have any noticeable negative side effects.

According to his profile this guy has been working out for 1 year only!!

Personally I think it’s a bit early to start with steroids after such a short time.

If you have to ask… Most would agree on having at least 4 years of bodybuilding experience. After that time you have a little understanding about what you’re doing, and what happens to you physically.

If you’re still growing, then give yourself a break and wait til your early twenties, and start slow, well informed and intelligent.

You have to know the rules before you can break them…

Actually, I think this is a great forum. If you will take time to reread my post, included in this reply, you will plainly see I did not state I was against steroids. Also, it doesn’t seem that I posted a “petty arguement”, as you suggested, but rather a statement to consider, and a method that has worked well for me.

I agree with others who have stated that it seems a little early to start after just one year. I lifted around 8 years before some serious injuries and an accident made me have to alter my routine. After several years of rehab and patience, I have been able to start lifting once again. Although it has been less than two years, I have made decent progress. I know I am not qualified to answer the original question, so, based on his year of experience, I was suggesting an alternitave until he has several more years under his belt.

To the original poster: I hope you did not take my post as a flame to you, as it was not meant that way. Based on your reply to me, I don’t think you did.

To the good folks who run this site: I hope you don’t agree with this person and believe I should have my access taken away. I am sure you could check what few logs I have generated and see if I am offensive in any way.

monkey_space wrote:

This would be a better forum if there individuals who where agaist steroid use were banned from posting their petty arguments here, just like they are at just about every other steroid board. Now for the answer to the question of acne: Antibiotics, acutane and the like should be your last option. First, make sure you develope regular habbitts of showering twice per day as neccessary, using an exfoliater, and using leave on products such that contain benzly peroxide, and salisalic acid (sp?) - [which is the active ingredient in aspirin btw]Next, plan your steroid cycles so that your blood levels stay as even as possible. That means more frequent injections - ensuring that there is no roller-coaster in levels of test. The fluctuation of hormones is the main cause of hormone - related acne, - not the level of the hormones itself, as most people find when the come off cycle they end up being more prone to acne then when they were on. This is because of the dramatic drop in hormone levels.[/quote]

tfrench give to you the answer.

agreed, I didn’t realise he had only been working out for less than a yr when I replied - sorry bro.

[quote]monkey_space wrote:
Actually, I think this is a great forum. If you will take time to reread my post, included in this reply, you will plainly see I did not state I was against steroids. Also, it doesn’t seem that I posted a “petty arguement”, as you suggested, but rather a statement to consider, and a method that has worked well for me.

I agree with others who have stated that it seems a little early to start after just one year. I lifted around 8 years before some serious injuries and an accident made me have to alter my routine. After several years of rehab and patience, I have been able to start lifting once again. Although it has been less than two years, I have made decent progress. I know I am not qualified to answer the original question, so, based on his year of experience, I was suggesting an alternitave until he has several more years under his belt.

To the original poster: I hope you did not take my post as a flame to you, as it was not meant that way. Based on your reply to me, I don’t think you did.

To the good folks who run this site: I hope you don’t agree with this person and believe I should have my access taken away. I am sure you could check what few logs I have generated and see if I am offensive in any way.

monkey_space wrote:

This would be a better forum if there individuals who where agaist steroid use were banned from posting their petty arguments here, just like they are at just about every other steroid board. Now for the answer to the question of acne: Antibiotics, acutane and the like should be your last option. First, make sure you develope regular habbitts of showering twice per day as neccessary, using an exfoliater, and using leave on products such that contain benzly peroxide, and salisalic acid (sp?) - [which is the active ingredient in aspirin btw]Next, plan your steroid cycles so that your blood levels stay as even as possible. That means more frequent injections - ensuring that there is no roller-coaster in levels of test. The fluctuation of hormones is the main cause of hormone - related acne, - not the level of the hormones itself, as most people find when the come off cycle they end up being more prone to acne then when they were on. This is because of the dramatic drop in hormone levels.

[/quote]

This would be a better forum if there individuals who where agaist steroid use were banned from posting their petty arguments here, just like they are at just about every other steroid board. Now for the answer to the question of acne: Antibiotics, acutane and the like should be your last option. First, make sure you develope regular habbitts of showering twice per day as neccessary, using an exfoliater, and using leave on products such that contain benzly peroxide, and salisalic acid (sp?) - [which is the active ingredient in aspirin btw]Next, plan your steroid cycles so that your blood levels stay as even as possible. That means more frequent injections - ensuring that there is no roller-coaster in levels of test. The fluctuation of hormones is the main cause of hormone - related acne, - not the level of the hormones itself, as most people find when the come off cycle they end up being more prone to acne then when they were on. This is because of the dramatic drop in hormone levels.[/quote]

hey Prisoner 22
it kind of pisses me off when i read about someone telling that antibiotics and accutane should be used only as a last option.
i did that,and my acne got really bad in the end because of that.
and what`s worse is that i have the scars and holes for the rest of my life in my face.
if you got any kind of acne in the face you should use anything to get rid of it fast.
accutane ,antibiotics whatever!