The Tick Returns!

Anyone else remember the live-action Tick?

http://www.newsarama.com/tv/080808-tick-minisode.html

It’s back for a series on mini episodes online.

SPOON!

I loved the cartoon, I don’t think the live action one was ever on long enough for me to catch an episode.

Wait… what?

They edited down the original show to make these?

Huh?

I loved The Tick but WTF?

I loved this show, but why mess with it like this? Do they not realize you can buy the entire series on DVD for like $20? It’s available for rental too.

NOT THE FACE!

hmnnn why would they decide to chop the original episodes apart and show 'em online? I mean, let’s be honest, I don’t think anyone who wasn’t a fan of the original cartoon even watched the live action show. I certainly dug it, but if didn’t get the whole parody of super hero thing, well, of course it was just ‘odd’.

As a side note (if anyone cares), I actually worked on the cartoon when it was on. It was my first ‘real’ gig when I first got into the animation industry :smiley:

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
hmnnn why would they decide to chop the original episodes apart and show 'em online? I mean, let’s be honest, I don’t think anyone who wasn’t a fan of the original cartoon even watched the live action show. I certainly dug it, but if didn’t get the whole parody of super hero thing, well, of course it was just ‘odd’.

As a side note (if anyone cares), I actually worked on the cartoon when it was on. It was my first ‘real’ gig when I first got into the animation industry :smiley:

S
[/quote]

That is awesome. I always loved the animated series.