The Thib System

In the latest article from the Thib System series (from July 10, 2008), Thibs mentioned at the end that in the future he’ll come out with articles on “how to assess your own needs and select the proper exercises and methods that’ll lead to the greatest rate of progress possible.”

It’s on of the promises that really stood out in my mind and really had me looking forward to something like that coming out. Does anyone know if Thibs still plans to write it, or if he scrapped that idea?

[quote]kligor wrote:
In the latest article from the Thib System series (from July 10, 2008), Thibs mentioned at the end that in the future he’ll come out with articles on “how to assess your own needs and select the proper exercises and methods that’ll lead to the greatest rate of progress possible.”

It’s on of the promises that really stood out in my mind and really had me looking forward to something like that coming out. Does anyone know if Thibs still plans to write it, or if he scrapped that idea?

[/quote]

Er, why don’t you ask the man himself in one of his locker-room threads or so?

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
kligor wrote:

Er, why don’t you ask the man himself in one of his locker-room threads or so?
[/quote]

I did, a few weeks (or was it months?) ago, but didn’t get an answer.

[quote]kligor wrote:

I did, a few weeks (or was it months?) ago, but didn’t get an answer.[/quote]

That’s because he hates you… he told me so himself.

S

Don’t plan to get an answer if you ever illegally put his e-book on another board.

Not only did he black list Brendan Ryan for that, but BR stopped posting a while back, I think the French Canadian mob got him.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
Don’t plan to get an answer if you ever illegally put his e-book on another board.
[/quote]

Whatchu talkin’ bout, Willis? I don’t recall doing that.

not saying you did, just referencing when somebody did and CT completely wrote him off.