The Testes 2012

RAPEAXE!!! Proudly brings to TNation the third Testes honors which highlight the closing year and all its awesomeness…and fails.

Well, for starters, you’d win for Most Durable TN Vampire… because the other one ducked out when things got too tough for him.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Well, for starters, you’d win for Most Durable TN Vampire… because the other one ducked out when things got too tough for him.[/quote]

I had him done away with. Why do you think i started the torture thread?

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Well, for starters, you’d win for Most Durable TN Vampire… because the other one ducked out when things got too tough for him.[/quote]

[/quote]

It never occured to me, but could it be that vampires are very territorial?

who were the past winners?

wow

I nominate HoustonGuy and his myriad alter-egos as winner of the award for most Pathetic, Persistent Poster of the Year.

I co-nominate DJ and IMHungry for GIF madness award. Maybe with this award they can feel good about themselves and seek the professional help they need. Those fuckin’ fat chicks lol.

edit/ I could have also nominated DN but I’m mad at her for changing her AVI.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
I nominate HoustonGuy and his myriad alter-egos as winner of the award for most Pathetic, Persistent Poster of the Year.[/quote]

I will agree. But who will accept the award?

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

It never occured to me, but could it be that vampires are very territorial?[/quote]

Obviously.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

It never occured to me, but could it be that vampires are very territorial?[/quote]

Obviously.[/quote]

As compared to what?

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
I nominate HoustonGuy and his myriad alter-egos as winner of the award for most Pathetic, Persistent Poster of the Year.[/quote]

I will agree. But who will accept the award?[/quote]

The moderators.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

The moderators.[/quote]
It really is like one long-running episode of Where in the World is Carmen San Diego, if Carmen San Diego was a young guy who’s so wildly successful in life, business, and women that his absolute favorite pastime seems to be trying repeatedly, and unsuccessfully, to beat our system with new usernames for nearly six years.

[quote]Mod Jump’N Jack wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

The moderators.[/quote]
It really is like one long-running episode of Where in the World is Carmen San Diego, if Carmen San Diego was a young guy who’s so wildly successful in life, business, and women that his absolute favorite pastime seems to be trying repeatedly, and unsuccessfully, to beat our system with new usernames for nearly six years.[/quote]

He’s really RogueVampire. He figured that since every other attempt had been foiled maybe if he went completely over the top in every possible way no one would think that someone that outlandish could actually be a troll, as if something that bizarre could only be come by naturally.

These are the official nominations of Stache’BRAH aka gregron…

For “WORST IDEA OF THE YEAR” I nominate: the deleting of SAMA and the banning of Dasher, Masherano and Waylander.

For “BEST IDEA OF THE YEAR” I nominate: the banning of TheBodyGuard.

For “BEST THREAD OF YHE YEAR” I nominate: Zraws contest threads.

For “WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR” I nominate: pretty much anyone from the class of 2012.

For “MOST CONSISTENTLY HELPFUL” I nominate: TheMightyStu and ChrisColluci(sp?)

For “WEIRDEST IN A GOOD WAY” I nominate: FrankYang.

that’s all for now… Will think of more later.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Mod Jump’N Jack wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

The moderators.[/quote]
It really is like one long-running episode of Where in the World is Carmen San Diego, if Carmen San Diego was a young guy who’s so wildly successful in life, business, and women that his absolute favorite pastime seems to be trying repeatedly, and unsuccessfully, to beat our system with new usernames for nearly six years.[/quote]

He’s really RogueVampire. He figured that since every other attempt had been foiled maybe if he went completely over the top in every possible way no one would think that someone that outlandish could actually be a troll, as if something that bizarre could only be come by naturally.[/quote]

Has this actually been confirmed? Has RV’s actual identity been revealed? Also, who’s alter ego is DN?

[quote]gregron wrote:
For “BEST IDEA OF THE YEAR” I nominate: the banning of Hallowed.

[/quote]

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:
For “BEST IDEA OF THE YEAR” I nominate: the banning of Hallowed.

[/quote]
[/quote]

lol

Oh so that’s what happened to everyone. Won’t ask why.