No, we are not sick of em

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]buddaboy wrote:

DB Cooper is the most consistently entertaining IMO.[/quote]

I nominate this for Post of the Year.

.[/quote]

Congrats Coop

And ima let you finish

Ostertag had the greatest post of all time…

You don’t want squirrels laying eggs in your house…

[quote]dshroy wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]buddaboy wrote:

I nominate Robilyn’s goodbye thread for Thread of the Year, mostly due to the vicious backlash she endured in it. Unfortunately, it’s not even available on here anymore, which may in itself be a testament to the shocking about-face that thread took from somewhere between response #1 and response #2.[/quote]

I totally missed this. Was it good?[/quote]

That thread was this year? Seamed longer ago.

Anyway, you missed nothing , it was a complete waste of time. The only thing I got from it was Robilyn is very insecure and immature. Since she doesn’t post here anymore that information is useless.
[/quote]
i find it rather peculiar that DB’s post count went way up around the time robilyns count went down. i sense some jekyll and hyde shit going on…[/quote]

It’s beyond peculiar, disturbing really, that you have even the vaguest idea of the rate at which I post in comparison to others whose profiles have disappeared. Get a life, pal. Venture outside much?

I would love to cast my vote for BodyGuard because I love most of what he posts OUTSIDE of his attacks on Oleena and RV. Those two aren’t worthy of the time and vitriol he dedicates to them, and it’s sad to watch. BG is generally a very astute, capable poster who is relevant, knows what time it is and isn’t afraid to speak his mind.

But his obsession with those two idiots depresses me more and more every time I see it. It’s almost as pathetic as watching people continuously engage me when I’m CLEARLY just trying to be a shit disturber. RV and Oleena are quite possibly the two most vapid posters with literally nothing to say, which shouldn’t preclude them from some attention in these threads. But the sheer dedication and persistence of BG in haranguing them, combined with the unmistakable impression that BG assumes everything those two dipshits says is real and sincere, is disheartening.

I prefer Count Rockula. It’s as if you can slowly see the progression of his acute alcoholism from post to post. Plus, he’s my business partner and his sense of humor is second to none.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]dshroy wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]buddaboy wrote:

I nominate Robilyn’s goodbye thread for Thread of the Year, mostly due to the vicious backlash she endured in it. Unfortunately, it’s not even available on here anymore, which may in itself be a testament to the shocking about-face that thread took from somewhere between response #1 and response #2.[/quote]

Anyway, you missed nothing , it was a complete waste of time. The only thing I got from it was Robilyn is very insecure and immature. Since she doesn’t post here anymore that information is useless.
[/quote]
i find it rather peculiar that DB’s post count went way up around the time robilyns count went down. i sense some jekyll and hyde shit going on…[/quote]

It’s beyond peculiar, disturbing really, that you have even the vaguest idea of the rate at which I post in comparison to others whose profiles have disappeared. Get a life, pal. Venture outside much?[/quote]

you post at a 2.6342 to 1 rate since Feb 15th of this year. your favorite brand of lube is chunky peanut butter. oh and btw, you’re almost out of milk, i would get some before the store closes if i were you.

[quote]dshroy wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]dshroy wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]buddaboy wrote:

[/quote]

It’s beyond peculiar, disturbing really, that you have even the vaguest idea of the rate at which I post in comparison to others whose profiles have disappeared. Get a life, pal. Venture outside much?[/quote]

you post at a 2.6342 to 1 rate since Feb 15th of this year. your favorite brand of lube is chunky peanut butter. oh and btw, you’re almost out of milk, i would get some before the store closes if i were you.[/quote]

Good call on the milk. I can’t squat without it.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]awesomeguy1234 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

i nominate myself for coolest, most attractive, intelligent, and funny poster of the year…[/quote]
No fuck you, that’s.my nomination to give me.[/quote]

fuck me!? fuck you! AWESOMEguy vs houstonguy, whos more awesome…? pretty sure its me fuck face[/quote]
If you knew anything you’d realize Houston equals awesome x10. And fuck face is my phrase you identity thieving cock jockey![/quote]

ive been calling people fuck face for years, and houston sucks.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

i nominate myself for coolest, most attractive, intelligent, and funny poster of the year…[/quote]

fuck me!? fuck you! AWESOMEguy vs houstonguy, whos more awesome…? pretty sure its me fuck face[/quote]
If you knew anything you’d realize Houston equals awesome x10. And fuck face is my phrase you identity thieving cock jockey![/quote]

ive been calling people fuck face for years, and houston sucks. [/quote]
No way fuck face, Houston is the absolute best city in the world. But have a merry Christmas anyways, cum bucket :wink:

I nominate me for best looking.

and most likely to take over the world.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[/quote]

I don’t have a computer now, but would like to insert pic of the Brain here.

You can be voted for best poster from NJ.

I nominate Professor X for the poster who’s never been wrong about anything in 2011.

[quote]buddaboy wrote:
I nominate Professor X for the poster who’s never been wrong about anything in 2011.[/quote]

This is a very crowded category.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

ive been calling people fuck face for years, and houston sucks. [/quote]
No way fuck face, Houston is the absolute best city in the world. But have a merry Christmas anyways, cum bucket ;)[/quote]

your insulting words are like daggers and your kind holiday wishes are like salt in my wounds.

[/quote]

come on, everybody just needs to get their own award and stop trying to take mine!!!

I nominate Christine for having the best bruised/bloody knees pic :wink:

CharlieHorse for being most sexually honest/secure.

[quote]Grillmister wrote:
CharlieHorse for being most sexually honest/secure. [/quote]

Agreed.

Darkninja for most provocative.

[quote]buddaboy wrote:

[quote]Grillmister wrote:
CharlieHorse for being most sexually honest/secure. [/quote]

Agreed.

Darkninja for most provocative.[/quote]

Its a beautiful morning :slight_smile:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Seriously? There’s only like four of us here.

Although that does mean I beat iron dwarf’s ass…so I’ll take it.

And assume that I also win best looking.

[quote]Christine wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Seriously? There’s only like four of us here.

Although that does mean I beat iron dwarf’s ass…so I’ll take it.

And assume that I also win best looking.
[/quote]

Good thing I moved from New Jersey back to Nebraska to ease your competition, lol

Never assume.