[/quote]

[quote]biglifter wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Douche Of The Century

I’d like to just hand this award to Andrew Live for “Eating A Bullet”
[/quote]

Fixed. Some things just can’t be limited to 365 days
[/quote]

This is trye. Andrew deserves the lifetime achievement douche award.

Eating a Bullet plus fighting in real life over a website rivalvry…just a few of the accomplishments of this young man.

I nominate TheBodyGuard for the “born in the wrong century” award. The guy hunts pigs with a knife, commands a pack of ferocious dogs, and has dabbled with falconry. Perhaps he will find a time machine to take him back to the Mongol horde from whence he came…

[quote]buddaboy wrote:

DB Cooper is the most consistently entertaining IMO.[/quote]

I nominate this for Post of the Year.

I nominate Robilyn’s goodbye thread for Thread of the Year, mostly due to the vicious backlash she endured in it. Unfortunately, it’s not even available on here anymore, which may in itself be a testament to the shocking about-face that thread took from somewhere between response #1 and response #2.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]buddaboy wrote:

I nominate Robilyn’s goodbye thread for Thread of the Year, mostly due to the vicious backlash she endured in it. Unfortunately, it’s not even available on here anymore, which may in itself be a testament to the shocking about-face that thread took from somewhere between response #1 and response #2.[/quote]

I totally missed this. Was it good?

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]buddaboy wrote:

I nominate Robilyn’s goodbye thread for Thread of the Year, mostly due to the vicious backlash she endured in it. Unfortunately, it’s not even available on here anymore, which may in itself be a testament to the shocking about-face that thread took from somewhere between response #1 and response #2.[/quote]

I totally missed this. Was it good?[/quote]

That thread was this year? Seamed longer ago.

Anyway, you missed nothing , it was a complete waste of time. The only thing I got from it was Robilyn is very insecure and immature. Since she doesn’t post here anymore that information is useless.

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]buddaboy wrote:

Anyway, you missed nothing , it was a complete waste of time. The only thing I got from it was Robilyn is very insecure and immature. Since she doesn’t post here anymore that information is useless.
[/quote]
i find it rather peculiar that DB’s post count went way up around the time robilyns count went down. i sense some jekyll and hyde shit going on…

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
I nominate TheBodyGuard for the “born in the wrong century” award. The guy hunts pigs with a knife, commands a pack of ferocious dogs, and has dabbled with falconry. Perhaps he will find a time machine to take him back to the Mongol horde from whence he came…

[/quote]

Good insight but can these behaviors really compete with what Roguevampire has to offer in the catagory? Certainly not!

[quote]dshroy wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]buddaboy wrote:

[/quote]
i find it rather peculiar that DB’s post count went way up around the time robilyns count went down. i sense some jekyll and hyde shit going on…[/quote]

No way. Robilyn was real.

Whether you like the guy or not, to consider ANY candidate other than RogueVampire for Off-Topic POY is complete nonsense.

Complete.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]buddaboy wrote:
I vote Bodyguard for best overall (argumentative/insightful/insulting, especially to RV and Oleena/humorous) poster.

I think we as a Nation should encourage/sponsor/promote a date 'tween Roguie and Olee. They could go bowling or sumthin.[/quote]

Isn’t Oleena too old and experienced for RV? Then again RV is 400, so the age difference shouldn’t be a problem for him…

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]buddaboy wrote:

[/quote]

The only thing I got from that thread was that Robylyn was rather stacked and had a particularly able plastic surgeon…

Maybe we could start a Rough vampire meme thread?

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
TheBodyguard for my overall favorite poster when it comes to a range of topics
[/quote]

X2

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

[/quote]

Also, he still comes twice a day, unaided by AAS or any supplements; have a 600LB DL, and a very respectable natural PL total; he’s been shot and stabbed; worked in some kind of litigation (insurance related); body guarded - obviously.

Maybe he should be reader with the most life experience?

[quote]on edge wrote:
Good insight but can these behaviors really compete with what Roguevampire has to offer in the catagory? Certainly not![/quote]

Until he delivers photographic proof that he has fucked his Hungarian Countess, TheBodyGuard is the clear winner here.

To maintain his standing of general awesomeness in 2012, I think he should take up Golden Eagle hunting (see below)