The Test Flu

Is it common to get the flu when you’re cycling with test?

I plan on using test e as my base for a 12 week cycle. It would SUCK 'nads if I finally got my hands on the right gear, planned the right cycle, and then got the f***ing flu. I’ve posted a few questions and gotten great help - thanks for everyone who PM or posted a response. Gotta admit, I’m kinda obsessed and excited about my first cycle.

[quote]littlerunt wrote:
Is it common to get the flu when you’re cycling with test?

I plan on using test e as my base for a 12 week cycle. It would SUCK 'nads if I finally got my hands on the right gear, planned the right cycle, and then got the f***ing flu. I’ve posted a few questions and gotten great help - thanks for everyone who PM or posted a response. Gotta admit, I’m kinda obsessed and excited about my first cycle.[/quote]

I don’t think it’s the actual flu, but I got it, and for about 3 days life sucks. Weakness, fever, chills, shaking, dizziness, sweating. However, I kept on eating and didn’t lose any of my gains at that time. I also got terrible food poisoning (pissing rust colored water out of my ass for almost a week, waking up 3 times a night to shit, terrible, terrible).

During this time, too, I made sure I got my calories, and believe it or not, no losses. So if you get it, yes, it sucks, but it’s not the end of your cycle.

Its not the actual flu you get in most cases. Just flu like symptoms from the extra test that you are putting in your body.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Its not the actual flu you get in most cases. Just flu like symptoms from the extra test that you are putting in your body.[/quote]

The only thing I’ve ever felt is a little feverish, but in a good way. I get it for 36 hours after each shot and it really feels like my body temp goes up and I burn more calories, almost like mild DNP. I never get any flu-like symptoms to where I feel like total crap though. Like I said, it’s actually a nice feeling.

Psst… come here.

A little closer… come on.

Closer…

It’s flu season.

haha contrl you crack my shit up. to the OP as far as test flu goes i get a lethargic feeling in the first few weeks but once my body adjusts to the exo-hormones i seem to be good to go

Contrl…

Yeah, I was going to say something to that effect. I’ve heard about 7 or 8 people from my gym say they just got over some 3 day bug going around. They clearly don’t use Test.
This has happened every year at this time for my entire life!

[quote]Contrl wrote:
Psst… come here.

A little closer… come on.

Closer…

It’s flu season.[/quote]

And the vaccination won’t help you. Actually when I got a flu shot the pharmacist used this cool syringe that shot the needle in, shot the liquid in and retracted the needle out in like a second. Anyone else seen these?

Pssss…come here.
Closer…

Okay…that made me laugh. I did just get over a bad-ass seven-day flu, so hopefully I won’t get it again when i get my hands on some test e. Just had read a few threads that mentioned it. It would be annoying, but there are worse things! Plus, a couple of days of feeling under the weather is a small price to pay! Most people say it’s an amazing feeling while they are on their first cycle…JR

I got it about 3 weeks in to my cycle. It was noting much just if you do get it don’t let it go down into your chest as this could impair your ability to muffdive.

Crashball

Interesting Stuff: Ive done other test cycles (CYP) etc without much pain. This time with TEST E, after the first inject 24hrs later feeling like shit. Slight fever it seems, chills, dont feel much like eating, and jesus christ my glute is killing me, its been 3 days since my first inject.

Im thinking i should’nt of done 500 as my first shot, im suppose to go again tomorrow (every 4 days) but im just now feeling a little better, i would hate to experience this same thing again in the left glute. Maybe i just push 250?

Anyone have any thoughts on the subject?