T Nation

The Tactical Life

Thought for the day:

jeff

The Sunday Comics: Anyone out there with something funny this morning?

Hey everyone, been following awhile…Great Forum! image image

Lol, nice. Thanks for sharing.

Reminds me of Kung Fu panda. Thanks, bro.

Motivational Monday: Don’t quit, Don’t wavier in whatever you are doing. Life beats on you everyday, get angry, fight back. Be the leader for your family, tribe, or unit .

monday

Thought for the day: Some items of interest:

For women who carry. Thought this might be of interest:

Some everyday carry suggestions:

A place for for firefighters:

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/firefighterffit/?hl=en

Some active shooter information:

https://www.lasorsa.com/2016/01/16/active-shooter-preparedness-optimize-your-options-optimize-your-survival/

Thought for the day:

Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win” - Sun Tzu

Well, this is the first time I have ever seen one of these, certainly looks interesting and I can see some possibilities. Curious if anyone has ever used one and would like to know how the back help up.

PNG

However it works it certainly helped his forearm vascularity.

Former teammate of mine actually invented that thing. I’ve never used one, but I’ve never heard anything bad about one. I like the idea of it due to how securely it connects to the frame, and more accuracy on weight loading versus sandbags - not to mention, sandbags always leak and you never seem to get all of the sand out of your ruck.

@idaho. The leaders I respected the most were ones that I saw as decent human beings as well as skilled at their trades.

And minor rant: badges and tabs are indicators one is a great leader. Just that. Indicators. I’d still follow my old BN S3 into Hell and back even if he wasn’t dual tabbed (Sapper and Ranger). And by the same token I know a peer of mine who’s Ranger tabbed but I wouldn’t trust him to have the integrity to judge an 8th grade science fair.

Thanks, small world you know the inventor. I hope he is successful in his business venture. Maybe, he could loan you one for a “journalistic evaluation”.

I agree. That is actually what they are: indicators. Having said that, someone who has the drive and ambition to acquire the necessary certifications or training, demonstrates at least a starting foundation. But, as the British say, “proof is in the pudding, mate”.

Thought for the day:

I will not have an open net access for the next 5 or 6 days. Train Hard. Live Strong. Watch your 6.

Stay safe brother.

Happy Valentine’s Day brethren. Got you a card. Stay dangerous.