The Tactical Life

Thought for the day:

red 2

Seeing it made me think about it, thinking about it made every joint I have hurt LMAO
Thanks Idaho :roll_eyes:

Thought for the day:

I try to hike as much as I can and have found the chest carry is the most useful. I use a small chest pack from Hill People Gear. Here are some good alternatives:

Thought for the day:

red 2

When I saw this , my knees started barking:

Thought for the day:

“Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy’s resistance without fighting.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Thought for the day:

red 2

Just what we needed to make us look even weaker.

Awesome.

Thought for the day:

From Mr. Kennedy:

Shooting a suppressed weapon offers a range of benefits for the shooter and their surroundings. One of the most significant benefits is the reduction of noise levels. In the middle of the night this is BIG deal. Suppressors serve to reduce the sound of the gunshot, making the shooting experience more comfortable and less harmful to the shooters ability to think clearly. This is particularly beneficial for nighttime home defense situations where clear thinking and stealth are critical to the mission’s success.

Another benefit of shooting a suppressed weapon is the mitigation of recoil. Suppressors help to reduce the amount of recoil when firing a weapon, making it easier for the shooter to maintain accuracy and control. The felt recoil is also less violent, leading to a more comfortable and enjoyable shooting experience.

1 Like

Thought for the day:

Self defense is a human right:

1 Like

Thought for the day:

Thought for the day:

red 2

Thought for the day:

bigger guy

2 Likes

Thought for the day:

https://soldiersystems.net/2023/05/16/world-renowned-combatives-experts-gather-for-the-first-ever-combatives-association-summit-in-auburndale-florida/

Thought for the day:

red 2

**Thought for the day

" The important thing to know about an assassination is not who fired the shot, but who paid for the bullet"

1 Like

Thought for the day:

From yesterday:

“If wishes were fishes, we would all cast nets”

Having the latest gear doesn’t make you John Wick and having no physical stamina will certainly not help you win a gunfight. Get off your phone and grow up, start training for that legend in your mind.

Thought for the day:

red 2

Thought you might be interested:

@twojarslave

1 Like

That’s really cool and only 30 minutes away. A good destination for this coming weekend.

Thought for the day:

Memorial Day: Freedom is never free.

memorial

1 Like