@yorkshireiron

2020 Transformation

1 Like

@zeptrey

2020 Transformation

1 Like

Thanks! I wasn’t expecting that.

Edit:

Also, great work to everybody for hanging in there. There has been quite a lot to get thrown off track with.

4 Likes

What a great effort from everyone! Proud of y’all. Keep kicking ass

2 Likes

Probably the hardest year of the T-ransformation challenges yet. Well done everyone who finished.

3 Likes

I’m glad I just finished this thing for once. Will definitely be doing it again. Had to get through some really tough stuff lately, but now that the gyms are open I will now slowly commence to leaning out. Think I’m thick enough as it is already lol

2 Likes

You all really made the voting tough - great work!

1 Like

Voting for this was tough. Pinkys fkn QUADS THO!!!

Also holy shit did I look like shit in January. There a winter version of this? cuz I am going to crush that! LOL

4 Likes

Yer him and kleinhound went to the same quad shop

2 Likes

Nice work, people. I gave my main vote to @raoh1990, because his before and after look almost like two different people. @BOTSLAYER was a close number 2.

@kleinhound for 2019 to 2020, although I remain unconvinced that he isn’t some kind of robot sent back from the future to put an end to humanity through the power of his quads.

3 Likes

Shit, he’s on to me…

2 Likes

That’s the spirit! I too aim to get better the rest of the year and not slack off like last winter.

Seeing most of people transformations has just made me realize I never want to bulk again. Or perhaps 3 kgs top

2 Likes

@raoh1990 the clear winner for the main event imo.

Both @Frank_C and @kleinhound are really impressive year-on-year and I’ll probably have to flip a coin to decide.

2 Likes

Agree that both J and Kleinhound have done a great job

2 Likes

Yep, yep and yep.