The T-ransformation 2017 Results

I found it really hard to pick a winner!

On one hand, I do feel Trevor’s transformation was the most impressive, but he worked with a coach.

Marko maybe didn’t do quite as much as Trevor in terms of weight loss but he did it all on his own which has been really cool to see.

Littlesleeper didn’t lose as much weight but he came out of it with (IMO) the most impressive natural physique, so that made him a serious contender.

Herawynn’s weight loss was astonishing.

Flip and Botslayer are both far more jacked than I’ll ever be so those guys can burn in hell.

11 Likes

A comprehensive and well put together thought process that I echo… especially this:

haha it was a pretty dang solid showing all around.

3 Likes

That’s a wrap.

@TrevorLPT coming out on top of a very tight race.

Congrats, man.

12 Likes

Sweet, thanks man.

For what it’s worth, I voted for @littlesleeper and also think I should have come in behind @MarkKO and @HeraWynn1

2 Likes

I agree across the board.

VERY WELL DONE!!! Everybody!!! Now we can all eat again !!! hahahaha

Cant wait to try again next year. Hopefully to begin next year I am more Flipcollar or Yonkey rather than pregnant :smiley:

4 Likes

I just realized if I change my vote we would have a 3 way tie for 1st!!! THEN we would have to decide on a tie breaker!!!

I am thinking some kind of Wipeout Course, or donut eating contest hahahaha

eh? eh?

5 Likes

I’m so down.

Big congrats @TrevorLPT!

4 Likes

Congrats @TrevorLPT, deserved the win I think. Well done to everyone else too.

3 Likes

Thank you for the shout out! GREATLY appreciated and felt good to know I actually had someone promoting me here. Above and beyond and I can’t express my thanks enough. Give yourself some amazing credit too! You ROCKED IT!

5 Likes

Credit where credit is due: you did a hell of a job. And thank you.

Just got the word from Biotest HQ that they’re saying “Great work” by awarding @TrevorLPT with a $100 credit to use in the store. For coming in a close-second, @littlesleeper is getting a $50 store credit. And for being the foot that kicked all our asses into motion with this idea in the first place, @lonnie123 is also getting a $50 store credit.

You guys just need to give Biotest Customer Service a call at 800-525-1940 to place your next order. Let them know who you are and they should be able to take it from there.

Everyone else, keep an eye out for when/if this rolls around next year and take another shot at it.

22 Likes

That’s awesome, thanks for the support Biotest.

3 Likes

Very cool! Thanks!

4 Likes

Wow, much appreciated.

This is perfect timing as running out of my Biotest supps! Once you go Metabolic Drive, you never go back.

6 Likes

4 Likes

Transformations are awesome and somewhat easy to judge (or at least compare a good before and after photo). The problem for me is that I’m not in need of a transformation. I’m in a pretty good place year round. I’m not going to get fat for the sake of a friendly competition, but I’d like to play along next time.

Anyone have any ideas for a similar competition that’s not based on weight loss/body comp changes? I sure don’t. I think that pretty much leaves it to strength challenges or overall physique.

1 Like

A strength-formation?

Do we have those here?

I think I would find that a lot of fun as I also dont ever intend to have a good before photo again hahahaha

2 Likes

Strength would be so tough to measure since there are so many variables. Obviously, top number is top number but to track progress you’d have to go by BW ratios, percentage of improvement, or total weight improvement. And none of those are really standard across the board… that’s probably why there are weight lifting and power lifting competitions with weight classes.

I was considering a bulking/hypertrophy approach. But it’d have to be longer than three months. And I might just go on my own little journey.

For you lean “after” looking guys who don’t feel like getting fat… Why not do a “lean bulk” challenge. See how many inches you can add to your upper arm, lower arm, calf and thigh. Post befores of the measuring tape maybe cold and flexed. Then at the end of six months post the afters with the same measurements.

Guy who adds the most inches wins. Even fat guys could play cause those places don’t hold much fat (except for thighs).

Just an idea.

1 Like