@MarkKO

3 Likes

@The_Myth

@TrevorLPT

2 Likes

@anon50325502
https://forums.t-nation.com/t/t-ransformation-2017-usmccds423-log/224884

@yonkey

Those don’t look like my original pictures. Did you cut out the part where I had started early?

Sorry, but I did. I figured to keep a level playing field, it made sense to just compare everyone’s January to June pics, or as-close-to-Jan 1 to as-close-to-June 1, where applicable.

For sure toss up your before-befores if you want to give everyone an idea of where you were before the “official” start date. That goes for anyone. I used my best judgement for some of the other pics too. I’m just trying to keep things more level. Comparing 20 weeks progress to 28 weeks doesn’t seem valid.

4 Likes

I guess it’s whatever people think is fair, but I do think the bigger change for me is earlier on. I probably would have submitted first 20 weeks to last 20 weeks. Little disappointed to be honest because the rules seemed never really set in stone. If we were going to try to be fair seems like drugs and such would need to be factored in, which I didn’t think was going to be done. Oh well, I’ll stop whining.

Fantastic work all round guys. And thanks especially to @Lonnie123 and @Chris_Colucci for organising this so well.

4 Likes

So, that was not meant to be my before picture, but, it doesn’t really matter, lol.

Edit - read the note above, so never mind:)

1 Like