The T-Nation Friday Articles

[quote]Tech9 wrote:
Otep wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
I will say an interview with Push probably would have been a lot more informative and interesting. Profile of a Pimp: The one they call Pushharder.

TC, if you’re reading, I second this.

Third.

[/quote]

Already been done and was deleted from the archives.

[quote]Christine wrote:
Tech9 wrote:
Otep wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
I will say an interview with Push probably would have been a lot more informative and interesting. Profile of a Pimp: The one they call Pushharder.

TC, if you’re reading, I second this.

Third.

Already been done and was deleted from the archives.[/quote]

No reason not to do another one.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
I dont know if you’ve noticed, there’s a whole forum on the right side aptly named “Sex and the male animal.” [/quote]

I just wanted to note that there’s also a whole forum on the right side aptly named “politics” or something like that. I don’t know exactly what it’s aptly called as I aptly deleted it from my profile so I don’t have to look at it as I have zero interest in what you morons think about politics.

I wouldn’t want T-Nation to run an interview by Nate where he talks to some guy about how he, and other guys like him, can teach us how to be better at politicking…see what I’m saying?

The Atomic Dog articles do talk about hawt chicks and politics and a million other seemingly unrelated topics, but ultimately, TC brings it on home so that it relates to The Intelligent and Relentless Pursuit of Muscle. The PUA interview didn’t.

Maybe if Nate had steered the interview in the direction of asking what the PUA thought about guys that were intelligently and relentlessly pursuing muscle and how they could use that to get women I’d have thought it more appropriate to the site.

Likewise, if T-Nation wanted to do an article on the politics of steroids, I’d be interested in that. If they wanted to do a puff piece on that Irish lad O’Bama and his dapper wardrobe, support of a college playoff system, etc, I wouldn’t want to see it on the site.