The Switch From Briefs to Boxers

My junk keeps flopping around.

Is this supposed to happen, and will I adjust to it?

Try boxer briefs.

[quote]Reef wrote:
Try boxer briefs.[/quote]

Yep. Best solution.

Or compression shorts. No joke.

Or learn to enjoy the manly feeling that accompanies your junk floppin’ around. There are few things I like better than pullin’ my best Captain Morgan pose on a hot summer day and enjoying that weighted down feeling.

Just push your testicles up into the inguinal canal and duct tape your penis to your taint.

Boxers are for teenagers and hot chicks that spend the night.

Boxer briefs, foo.

Swtich back?

I never understood boxers. They are a stupid design.

I need a house for boys like Krammer says.

uhm… post pics…

I mean that only in the spirit of helping

Boxers don’t cause cancer like briefs. And what the fuck is wrong with you guys that wear boxer briefs? Do you just enjoy wearing the bastard child of a one night stand between tighty whities and boxers?

I wear briefs or a jock strap only when I’m working out, especially if I’m running. Otherwise, it’s all boxers. I like to have planes, Homer Simpson and Stewie from Family Guy on my undies and I can’t find any on briefs that are in the adult section. If anyone finds them that will fit a 32 waist let me know cause then I’ll wear them to the gym.

[quote]GhorigTheBeefy wrote:
Boxers don’t cause cancer like briefs. And what the fuck is wrong with you guys that wear boxer briefs? Do you just enjoy wearing the bastard child of a one night stand between tighty whities and boxers?

I wear briefs or a jock strap only when I’m working out, especially if I’m running. Otherwise, it’s all boxers. I like to have planes, Homer Simpson and Stewie from Family Guy on my undies and I can’t find any on briefs that are in the adult section. If anyone finds them that will fit a 32 waist let me know cause then I’ll wear them to the gym.[/quote]

This entire post immediately reminded me of the scene in Billy Madison where Adam Sandler tries to convince the kids on the bus that peeing your pants is cool, to make the other kid who did wet himself not feel as bad.

Take that, Rorschach!

You’ll adjust.

[quote]theOUTLAW wrote:
Just push your testicles up into the inguinal canal and duct tape your penis to your taint[/quote]

. . . and then hop (and I do mean “hop”) on a ten speed!

Seriously though, one more vote for boxer briefs. Best of both worlds, IMO. The support of a brief without the gay look. I just got some of the Hanes boxer briefs with the “comfort-soft waistband” because, you know, I wanna be like Mike. Thumbs up so far.

I only wear briefs on squat days. Gotta keep the boys together.
Otherwise, the casual and airy feeling of regular boxers work for me any other time.

Anything other than boxers are meant for children.

A man’s junk should be dangle free, unrestrained like a wind chime. A very manly wind chime.

ive been wearing basketball shorts instead lately, they dont ride up. ive been thinking of getting some boxer briefs though.

I really can’t not wear boxer-briefs. If I run down the stairs, the sound of my balls slapping against my legs (good picture for anyone?) usually resonates throughout our apartment. Boxers were cool in high school, but when it comes to performance, briefs or compression shorts are key.

[quote]Gigaman.EXE wrote:
My junk keeps flopping around.

Is this supposed to happen, and will I adjust to it?[/quote]

It happens, you will literally have to adjust a few times a day.

Briefs are ghey.

I wear boxers normally.

Boxer Briefs if i know im gonna get boners that day, and if i go to the gym.

I wear boxers or boxer-briefs (except when I’m working out), but for the record, boxer-briefs don’t keep your junk in place – it all flops around in boxer-briefs just like it does in boxers, which is fine (as long as you’re not working out). Only briefs actually keep it in place.

I’ve made the mistake of working out in boxer-briefs before – stuff flopping around every which way . . .

I hate briefs. I am convinced a woman bent on feminine world domination invented them in her own diabolical quest to destroy testicles the world over.