The Surge Workout Fuel Experience

Just bought two cans of Surge Workout Fuel.

Goal, maximize hypertrophy.

I’m evaluating this product to experience the hype for myself.

The first dose was for my first workout today, legs. I noticed two things from this dose alone.

1. Recovery time in between sets is dramatically decreased.
  2. Without the use of Surge Workout Fuel during this workout, I would be a quivering, vomit-covered pile of flesh on the floor.

I know what it takes to drive myself to the edge in a workout. This workout has breached new territory for me. I have never gone this hard or long in any workout in my life without being laid out, puking, and nauseated for an hour. Granted, Surge Workout Fuel didn’t do the work for me. I had to keep pushing despite the pain of each set and found that I actually could physically keep going. It is not a product for pussies. You have to work hard to notice the difference.

More updates will follow…

Worked for me exactly the same, great product. FINiBARs have really helped me out also. Try them if you haven’t allready.

[quote]ostldm01 wrote:

The first dose was for my first workout today, legs. I noticed two things from this dose alone.

2. Without the use of Surge Workout Fuel during this workout, I would be a quivering, vomit-covered pile of flesh on the floor.

I know what it takes to drive myself to the edge in a workout. This workout has breached new territory for me. I have never gone this hard or long in any workout in my life without being laid out, puking, and nauseated for an hour. Granted, Surge Workout Fuel didn’t do the work for me. I had to keep pushing despite the pain of each set and found that I actually could physically keep going. It is not a product for pussies. You have to work hard to notice the difference.

More updates will follow…[/quote]

I got my first bottle too. I have high BP and have to keep an eye on extreme stimulants. Did you find this affected heart rate/blood pressure much?

[quote]paulypaul wrote:

I got my first bottle too. I have high BP and have to keep an eye on extreme stimulants. Did you find this affected heart rate/blood pressure much?[/quote]

You will be fine. Surge Workout Fuel isn’t a stimulant by any means.

[quote]ostldm01 wrote:

when do you take it?
I have been taking 20min and 30min before workout and I didnt notice any difference. I take also 1 scoop Surge Recovery before workout and 0.5 scoop in the middle of my workout

I eat 2 FINiBARs 50 min out, 2 scoops Surge Workout Fuel 40 min out, and 1 scoop Surge Recovery 15 min out. I sip the other scoop of Surge Recovery as I’m walking into the gym.

sounds like a wicked placebo affect, maybe, maybe not, SWF didn’t do anything for me except make my face tingle, (and yes i do go balls to the wall)

[quote]ostldm01 wrote:

x2

Surge Workout Fuel is now a staple for me.

Easily my favorite supplement.

It didn’t do anything for heart rate/blood pressure, those were through the roof, but only due to the nature of the workout. If you react poorly to stimulants, just stay away from Spike.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

when do you take it?
I have been taking 20min and 30min before workout and I didnt notice any difference. I take also 1 scoop Surge Recovery before workout and 0.5 scoop in the middle of my workout[/quote]

I took one scoop twenty minutes before my workout and one scoop throughout the workout.

What kind of workouts were you doing?

[quote]Ocelot82 wrote:
I eat 2 FINiBARs 50 min out, 2 scoops Surge Workout Fuel 40 min out, and 1 scoop Surge Recovery 15 min out. I sip the other scoop of Surge Recovery as I’m walking into the gym.[/quote]

How has this protocol worked for you?

Do you notice any changes in body composition?

Is workout energy still good?

[quote]DieselAllDay wrote:
sounds like a wicked placebo affect, maybe, maybe not, SWF didn’t do anything for me except make my face tingle, (and yes i do go balls to the wall)[/quote]

You absolutely could be right!

I am in the process of testing it with different protocols and different workouts. In about two weeks I figure any placebo effect will have vanished.

It was great whatever happened during that workout!

do any of the Biotest products work im not very familiar with their products looking for some feedback from past and current users

ALLDAY…

[quote]atlastrainer wrote:
do any of the Biotest products work im not very familiar with their products looking for some feedback from past and current users

ALLDAY…[/quote]

Have you bothered doing much research on this forum?

I’m pretty sure each Biotest supp has been discussed many times.

90 min Alpha-GPC
45 2 FINiBARs
30 2 scoops Surge Workout Fuel
15 2 Surge Recovery
1 Scoop Surge Recovery during workout

+60 Grow! Whey 1 scoop
+90 Grow! Whey 1 scoop

• 120 Solid postworkout meal

I’m interested in Waterbury’s protocol where he stated that Surge Workout Fuel with ANACONDA and a nap was suprior to what he knew since I’m not sure I’m worthly of the full ANACONDA protocol or can maintain that much money a month.

it’s hard to say what’s what in this protocol but it all makes a huge diffence.

I frequently end my workouts with a headache and nausea. My workouts are only about 45 minutes long, but I push myself hard on every lift I do and I’m strict about my inter-set rests.

Now, I suspect that nutrition is the cause for my problems, so I figured I am a great candidate for FINiBARs and Surge Workout Fuel. I ordered both today, and am excited to see if they help. I think I will also move one scoop of Surge Recovery to the front end of my workout, instead of taking both scoops at the end.

I’ll let you all know the results next week, after the prods arrive.

[quote]Efuchs7 wrote:
90 min Alpha-GPC
45 2 FINiBARs
30 2 scoops Surge Workout Fuel
15 2 Surge Recovery
1 Scoop Surge Recovery during workout

+60 Grow! Whey 1 scoop
+90 Grow! Whey 1 scoop

• 120 Solid postworkout meal

I’m interested in Waterbury’s protocol where he stated that Surge Workout Fuel with ANACONDA and a nap was suprior to what he knew since I’m not sure I’m worthly of the full ANACONDA protocol or can maintain that much money a month.

it’s hard to say what’s what in this protocol but it all makes a huge diffence.[/quote]

How long have you been doing the above protocal?

Any interesting results?

[quote]stuntmonkeys wrote:
I frequently end my workouts with a headache and nausea. My workouts are only about 45 minutes long, but I push myself hard on every lift I do and I’m strict about my inter-set rests.

Now, I suspect that nutrition is the cause for my problems, so I figured I am a great candidate for FINiBARs and Surge Workout Fuel. I ordered both today, and am excited to see if they help. I think I will also move one scoop of Surge Recovery to the front end of my workout, instead of taking both scoops at the end.

I’ll let you all know the results next week, after the prods arrive.[/quote]

In my experience, I can “go all day” when I keep my reps below 5 and do more volume. However, anything more than that with large weights results in the nausea that you are referring to.

Nutrition certainly is the most important aspect to consider, especially around and during your workout.

I’m interested to hear your results.

Today was another test of SWF. Upper body day. Allowed me to completely trash my upper body. Considering the rep range I was using, it is remarkable for me that I was able to complete the amount of work that i did. Time will tell if this stuff allows me to make any significant changes in my body composition.

The most glaring side effect of using this product is increased work capacity. It pushes my limits further down the line and allows for greater volume.

My first leg workout using this stuff completely destroyed my lower body. It took two full days to recover which is an astoundingly rapid recovery for my body considering the ridiculous workout that was done.

Perhaps if I upped the dosage, recovery would be even more rapid…