The Supreme Court Fight is On. The Divide Worsens

Are you talking about a school? Not even in public schools would teachers be allowed to talk about their sex lives. Teachers have lost their jobs for posting pictures to facebook of them doing completely legal yet “inappropriate” things.

No, I am not an American first. Government is a good, but I’m a Christian long before I am a citizen of a worldly power.

2 Likes

Yes, stressing a more pastoral approach. The sinfulness hasn’t changed. Marriage is still ‘designed’ to be between man and woman.

Huh?

Why do you keep talking about sex lives and acts? Nobody here thinks being openly gay/actively living a homosexual lifestyle means having or talking about sex in public. Nobody said that, and nobody actually thinks that’s what I was saying…

1 Like

I agree with you. My answer was sarcastic.

If they need you to fight a war, you’re going to war or jail.

Maybe a Catholic school isn’t as medieval as you think.

You’re the one who says openly. How would anyone know that someone is openly practicing homosexuality? Or swinging? You might know a teacher is gay but what he does in the bedroom is up to your imagination.

And what exactly is a homosexual lifestyle?

Not with my medical history. Nobody is drafting me, guaranteed. Otherwise, I choose jail outside of true blue defense. Not nation building. Not for resources. Not for “we don’t like their economic system or their undemocratic ways. Liberty and capitalism coming your way!” I will never kill another man outside of self defense of my life or in the defense of another… And not even then if I had some reasonable non-lethal means. No, I’d rather serve my time in a cell. That is, if they get me before I’m over the border =)

3 Likes

Not falling for it, Z.

Take away your medical issues and you won’t be able to claim Jesus gives you an exemption. Choosing jail doesn’t make the government own you any less.

The government doesn’t own me.

It can just send you to die or rot in a cell.

A rapist can rape. He doesn’t own the victim.

Do you live a heterosexual lifestyle or do you live a particular lifestyle and happen to be a heterosexual?

Not doing it.

Rape is illegal, the draft isn’t.

legality doesn’t make right.

1 Like

Suddenly the sex lives of others is of no interest. That makes you a bad Christian.