The Supreme Court Fight is On. The Divide Worsens

Move up to my neck of the woods, you’d think the Dems walk of fucking water … it’s scary how blindly my fellow Massholes follow the Ds

And yet, the Dems win the popular vote with a horrible candidate in Hillary.

You might want to actually meet people instead of basing your opinion on what you read on Breitbart.

1 Like

But they still won the popular vote (with Hillary), meaning more Americans agree with the Dems than with the GOP.

Here is some data:

I can post a list but you get the point.
Zecarlo would argue about the color of the sky, so I wouldn’t read too much in to it. I don’t think, for most people it’s a bone of contention about whether or not the republicans are more favorable towards Israel than democrats. It’s pretty obvious.

2 Likes

But the sky is still blue…

Not at night.

2 Likes

Now you are shifting the goalposts. You also might want to actually read the articles you post links for.

Hold on, @pat

Having sympathy for one group is not the same as hating another.

The question was about antisemitism…not whether one is more sympathetic of another group.

Ask the question:

Do you hate Jews; the existence of Israel; and wish that every filthy Jew should be eliminated from the face of the earth at all cost?

Neither party…nor do I believe any large groups of Liberals or Conservatives…hold those views.

1 Like

My mind is always blown when people devolve into ‘well yeah they’ve got more warm bodies on their side, but the GOP is crushing the landmass game’

One more reason I have very little respect for the FFs. Group of entitled rich guys who didn’t even want us to have an equal vote come voting day

1 Like

You forgot “old white.”

1 Like

I’m from WV. We don’t beat dead horses :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: unless they’re Hispanic horses

2 Likes

In that case you mean donkies.

I believe they call them burros … coincidentally, they also have a delicious treat called a churro - no relation

You should understand the fallacy you are accusing me of before accusing me of it.
For being overly conscious of semantics you really missed the mark here.

The question was who hates Israel more. It wasn’t deeper than that. You are over reading it. Support for Israel is clearly a republican priority way more than it is for the democrats. The data bears this out.
Antisemitism on an individual or sociological level was not addressed by me.

1 Like

Look, guys.

These parties are screwed up enough on their own without pushing false narratives.

But I guess that’s where we are.

1 Like

Who you calling they?

You don’t see the difference between hate and support? One can sympathize with the Palestinians without hating Israel.

Round of applause for winning something no one is going for…

Ooh, a Breitbart reference. Nice… Good talk, bud.

1 Like

This was my point

1 Like