The Super Secret to Fat Loss!

People who are serious about losing weight don’t talk about it. They don’t talk about how they’re going to lose 50 pounds this year.

They just shut up and do it.

BBL, going to the gym.

Not true, I talk about it and people are surprised when they see results - both in losing and in gaining…

Caloric deficit…WHOOPS I’ve said too much!

[quote]plutusplutus wrote:
Caloric deficit…WHOOPS I’ve said too much![/quote]

I laughed until I stopped.

Then I thought about this girl I know who’s in a wheelchair. She eats once a day, about 600 calories, and gains weight like crazy. I made her write me a food log, and started forcing her to eat breakfast and make better food choices. She was unhappy with me until her energy levels went back up, and suddenly she could work out again. She’s now eating 5 meals a day and losing weight.

Funny thing is her family still can’t figure out why I told her to eat MORE when she needed to LOSE weight…

-Sab

[quote]Sabastian525 wrote:
plutusplutus wrote:

Then I thought about this girl I know who’s in a wheelchair. She eats once a day, about 600 calories, and gains weight like crazy. I made her write me a food log, and started forcing her to eat breakfast and make better food choices. She was unhappy with me until her energy levels went back up, and suddenly she could work out again. She’s now eating 5 meals a day and losing weight.

Funny thing is her family still can’t figure out why I told her to eat MORE when she needed to LOSE weight…

-Sab[/quote]

True. Well what most people don’t realize is that there are limits to how few calories you should eat. Below a certain point you’re basically in starvation mode and your body will hold onto absolutely everything that it can. Also eating only once a day means that you’re getting next to nothing from the benefits of thermic metabolism.

It sounds like you already realize this though. Good post.

I think that walking must make you fat. Look at all the fatties you see going out for walks. Must be some correlation here we’re missing.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
I think that walking must make you fat. Look at all the fatties you see going out for walks. Must be some correlation here we’re missing.

S
[/quote]

Or it’s just the fact that they’re walking TO an ice cream parlor.

[quote]Sabastian525 wrote:
plutusplutus wrote:

-Sab[/quote]

I love you. Get a video testimonial and send it to every RD in the country/continent.

I’m slowly beating this into my parents. They hate b-fast.

-chris

[quote]Kruiser wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:

S

Or it’s just the fact that they’re walking TO an ice cream parlor.

[/quote]

hahhaa, thats IT!

Guys I don’t wanna toot our own horn here, but I think we are breaking down old barriers of thought and really solving some issues here. We’re making history!

You get a bunch of T-men in a room together, they can solve any dilema!

-S