The Stupid Thread

It wasn’t nothing you did that made you successful. That explains a lot.

“Mayor’s Commission on Human Rights says entities that fail to address customers by their preferred gender pronouns and titles are in violation of the law and could be subject to penalties of up to $250,000.”

The Washington Times is a satire site, right?

We are unacquainted, fortunately. “Conflict resolution” and Security Studies don’t get along well.

1 Like

It’s OK man. I wouldn’t admit to hittin dat either.

2 Likes

A notch is a notch, damn it!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Wow what a great way to get your kids killed

We are a stupid species, seriously we need a plague or an asteroid.

At least large predators.

“Veterans Affairs Secretary Robert McDonald on Monday compared the length of time veterans wait to receive health care at the VA to the length of time people wait for rides at Disneyland, and said his agency shouldn’t use wait times as a measure of success because Disney doesn’t either.”

Yep, we need govt run health care.

2 Likes

Typical authoritarian bullshit.

“I’m so enlightened, I know more about your situation than you do, you need me to speak on your behalf. And not only that once you disagree with me, I’ll call you an ‘uncle tom’ or some other such nonsense for not agreeing with me that I know what your self interests are more than you do.”

Not that the right isn’t guilty of this from time to time, but the left is knee deep and in love with perpetuating this nonsense.

1 Like

Being embedded in the past, I have seen most of these “rules” on a daily basis. This area of the world is the 14th century with a few cell phones.

Islamic council proposes allowing men to 'lightly beat' their wives if they refuse sex | Daily Mail Online

LOL…I guess PC never was important to her…

What a typical arrogant Pentagon Prick, what happened little man? Take a break from kissing ass and notice your neighbor has a nanny? Let me guess, she wasn’t driving a Mercedes or Audi? Didn’t fit in? Bring your property values down? You egotistical, self- centered, narcissistic piece of shit. But, don’t worry, you were not fired, if it had been a “normal citizen” you would be on the street. Fuck you.

I’m guessing he knew where a few bodies were buried…and used his get out of jail free card.

…Well, the US was nice while it lasted

1 Like