The Stupid Thread

Did anyone hear Obamas speech stating its hard as a president to progress at the rate necessary, because of separation of power?
The quisling goes to a communist nation to supposedly bring democracy and states this crap.

Good thing I am long out of school.

If 2015 was the year of self righteous offense, then 2016 is the year of being a pussy.

Judge DREDD “THE LAW IS THE LAW”

he committed a crime arrest warrant issued found and arrested simple
now for the fun part
define criminal
our country locks up more people per capita than any other country

Crap.

Hope I can find that library book I checked out 35 years ago…

Oh noes!!!

That dude can go fuck himself. He has absolutely no right to tell anyone where they can or can’t travel to. That’s a fuckin’ civil suit waiting to happen.

Also, not surprised coming out of San Fran

That dirtbag mayor is playing the PC card here, yet when the Superbowl came to town last month, he moved all the homeless people out to avoid bringing light to the massive problem the city of San Fran faces with poverty.

Jesus Christ, we are so fucking stupid about our border security, we might as well be Belgian.

The woman in the video works for the university, I have no doubt they will move to expel her from the school immediately…not.

What a load of hippie non-sense.

Well, Dianne Feinstein is kind of an idiot…

1 Like

Sorry, for pointing out the obvious. I just cant help my self, when it comes to this doofus of a woman.

2 Likes

Kicking off whiteness history month here in my great state.

Here’s a sample of one of the classes:

The Mindful White Accomplice: How Racial Programming Hijacks the Nervous System and What to Do About It