The Stupid Thread

I hardly drive into the city anymore for this reason, which is a shame because there is good food and drink in pdx.

I see this level of self-righteousness imploding on itself in the near future.

Thanks for the reminder, haven’t been there in awhile.

Man caught with 113lbs of pot and gets off with a misdemeanor for possession and unlawful delivery.

1 Like

d’oh !

Old tampon ears is at it again.

“I will not be used as a tool for their purposes,” she wrote. “I am not a token, mammy or little brown bobble head. I am not owned by Lack, Griffin or MSNBC. I love our show. I want it back.”

Ms. Harris-Perry is black, and Mr. Lack and Mr. Griffin are white. In the phone interview on Friday, Ms. Harris-Perry clarified her remarks and said she did not think race played a role in her recent absence from the air.

“I don’t know if there is a personal racial component,” she said. “I don’t think anyone is doing something mean to me because I’m a black person.”

Of all the things she doesn’t know, which are many, #1 is that snark is not only Not. an asset, but a detriment.

At some point we have to look at the parents of Millennials and call them out for doing a shitty job raising children. All these Madisons, Addisons, and Skylars are picking up these values from somewhere and it’s most likely their upbringing. Charity isn’t just a line item on a 1040. Gratitude isn’t just a Beastie Boys song.

When you’re 12 and giving up a Saturday a month to box food for families in need and handing out clean socks and gloves to the homeless you’re probably less likely to bitch about the $12/hour your making as a 22 year old.

4 Likes