The Stupid Thread

From
http://celebslam.celebuzz.com/2015/10/gwyneth-paltrow-pay-gap.php

[quote]
Gwyneth Paltrow at The Hamptons Paddle and Party in Bridgehampton (8/2)

Gwyneth Paltrow hasn’t had to worry about money a day in her life. Literally not one day. She wants to move to Beverly Hills? Ok. Never mind, what about Aspen? Sure. And maybe another home in the South of France? Of course. Despite having such freedom, she tells the new issue of Variety that the pay gap between male and female actresses is “painful.” Via the New York Post:

[quote]Gwyneth Paltrow says:
“Your salary is a way to quantify what you’re worth. If men are being paid a lot more for doing the same thing, it feels shitty.”[/quote]

She also brought up the difference in wages between her and “Iron Man” co-star Robert Downey Jr.

[quote]Gwyneth Paltrow says:
“Look, nobody is worth the money that Robert Downey Jr. is worth,” she says. “But if I told you the disparity, you would probably be surprised.” [/quote]

Gwyneth, contrast these two sentences:

“I saw Iron Man because of Robert Downey Jr.”

“I saw Iron Man despite Gwyenth Paltrow.”

Who should be paid more? If you want the same amount of money as Robert Downey Jr., you should have threatened to pull out of the fil–annnnnnnnd you’re replaced. See how easy that was? Robert Downey Jr. makes a shitload more than you because he puts asses in the seats, while you’re just a tiny interchangeable part. STFU. [/quote]

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:
“I saw Iron Man because of Robert Downey Jr.”

“I saw Iron Man despite Gwyenth Paltrow.”
[/quote]

I would feel sorry for her that she doesn’t realize this but its probably better for her own sake not to, ignorance is bliss.

Worth a read

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Susan Rice Blames Climate Change For Conflict in Syria

Seems funny that they had to cancel training exercises because it was ‘too hot’ - surely if this is going to be an ongoing trend, then you’d want to be prepared to operate in those sorts of climates…

[quote]Fabadab wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

Seems funny that they had to cancel training exercises because it was ‘too hot’ - surely if this is going to be an ongoing trend, then you’d want to be prepared to operate in those sorts of climates…[/quote]

Not for nothing, but how? You can only do so much in those conditions until you’re dehydrated and CAN’T do anything. There’s not much conditioning you can do to combat dehydration, heat stroke and hyperthermia. Maybe air conditioned exo-suits?

[quote]pushharder wrote:

Where do they all come from and how did we get so many of them? Universities?

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

Where do they all come from and how did we get so many of them? Universities?[/quote]

After being around them for several years, body guarding their asses so they can drink tea and kiss ass with the local goat herders, I am convinced they are not from here. I suggest they are from Alterron 6, which is a planet on the edge of the Magellan System. Someone needs to start a thread" The most stupid thing I have ever heard from a diplomat or politician".

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ total moron^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Actually, this guy is a total fucking moron^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now, “he fights for his life, with his family by his side” Spending 75K on the ladies will qualify him for this year’s Darwin Award. Yeah, OK

This sums up a lot of the stupid thread. LOL

lmao… We’re doomed

This is awful

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:
This is awful
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/24/blm-illegally-sold-thousands-wild-horses-slaughter/[/quote]

Until you run into one of those horses ,at midnight, on a two lane road ,in the middle of no where

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:
This is awful
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/24/blm-illegally-sold-thousands-wild-horses-slaughter/[/quote]

Why?[/quote]
http://www.blm.gov/wo/st/en/prog/whbprogram/history_and_facts/myths_and_facts.html

[quote]Myth #2: It is the BLM’s policy to sell or send wild horses to slaughter.

Fact: This charge is absolutely false. The Department of the Interior and the Bureau of Land Management care deeply about the well-being of wild horses, both on and off the range, and it has been and remains the policy of the BLM not to sell or send wild horses or burros to slaughter. [/quote]

http://www.blm.gov/wo/st/en/prog/whbprogram.html

[quote]
Report Inhumane Treatment
If you observe or have factual information that a federally protected wild horse or wild burro has been treated inhumanely or sold to slaughter, please contact the BLM at wildhorse@blm.gov or at 866-4MUSTANGS (866-468-7826) with your name, contact information, and specific information about what you saw or know. If possible, please include the freezemark. Federally protected horses and burros have a freezemark, which can be viewed here. [/quote]