The Stupid Thread

[quote]pushharder wrote:
OK, this damn story is getting so ridiculous it deserves mention on this thread:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/07/31/lion-kill-furor-grows-us-officials-seek-to-interview-hunter-dentist-white-house/?intcmp=hpbt2[/quote]

The public outrage surrounding this event is nauseating. ISIS marauds the land beheading men, women, and children and it’s on the back page with the local furniture sale ad.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Hey, I’m all for attractive women riding bicycles topless in public but this comment is soooooo stupid it belongs here:

“We hope to educate the public about women’s rights when it comes to toplessness and also to counter some of the rape culture rhetoric that is out there. We hope that people will think more critically about why a woman topless is asking for attention, when this thought never crosses most people’s mind at the sight of a man doing the same thing.”

One of them is an aspiring musician. I smell a publicity stunt.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Hey, I’m all for attractive women riding bicycles topless in public but this comment is soooooo stupid it belongs here:

“We hope to educate the public about women’s rights when it comes to toplessness and also to counter some of the rape culture rhetoric that is out there. We hope that people will think more critically about why a woman topless is asking for attention, when this thought never crosses most people’s mind at the sight of a man doing the same thing.”

Is that Bill Murray?

Activists: Man Who Shot At Cops Not To Blame, Police Shouldn?t Have Used ?Plain Clothes Officers?

The activist group Organization of Black Struggle defended the actions of Tyrone Harris ? the man who opened fire upon and was then shot by police officers in Ferguson, Mo. on Sunday night ? by shifting the initial blame back upon the police department.

?It was a poor decision to use plain clothes officers in a protest setting,? Kayla Reid, a field organizer for the group, said on Monday. ?It made it difficult for people to identify police officers, which is essential to the safety of community members.?

[quote]sufiandy wrote:
POW/MIA Flag -- Newsweek Writer Calls for Removal | [site:name] | National Review [/quote]

Rick Perlstein…

nah, just a coincidence

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Activists: Man Who Shot At Cops Not To Blame, Police Shouldn?t Have Used ?Plain Clothes Officers?

The activist group Organization of Black Struggle defended the actions of Tyrone Harris ? the man who opened fire upon and was then shot by police officers in Ferguson, Mo. on Sunday night ? by shifting the initial blame back upon the police department.

?It was a poor decision to use plain clothes officers in a protest setting,? Kayla Reid, a field organizer for the group, said on Monday. ?It made it difficult for people to identify police officers, which is essential to the safety of community members.?

[/quote]

Some screen shots from Tyrone Harris’ Facebook page.

http://gotnews.com/breaking-exclusive-blacklivesmatter-shooters-disturbing-facebook-photos/

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[/quote]

When I read that the other night I had a good laugh. Of course the implication is that it’s okay to take out an illegal gun (which is what he had) and then fire it at someone…other than a Police Officer. HUH?

There is no more shame with this group of people. They will say and do anything. And the idiot in the White House looks on and nods his head in agreement. Where is Obama’s outrage? Oh that’s right there is none with the Racist and Chief

SICK

It’s a shame another young man is dead, but it was his own damn stupidity.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
It’s a shame another young man is dead, but it was his own damn stupidity. [/quote]

He’s not dead. I wouldn’t say it was stupidity. He fired shots into a van with the intent to kill people.

[quote]Will207 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
It’s a shame another young man is dead, but it was his own damn stupidity. [/quote]

He’s not dead. I wouldn’t say it was stupidity. He fired shots into a van with the intent to kill people. [/quote]

Hmmm, I thought I heard he had died.

I’d call that stupidity, but it doesn’t really matter.

Pranksters scare Newport Beach moviegoers with leaf blower.

Police in Newport Beach are looking for men who scared moviegoers with a leaf blower that many mistook for a chainsaw during the screening of a psychological thriller.

Police said Monday that three people had minor injuries in the panicked rush to get out of the theater during the showing of “The Gift.”

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Pranksters-scare-Newport-Beach-moviegoers-with-6436364.php

Bewbs in the weather forecast

$15 minimum wage yields $30 pizza.

No links just a recent observation I made about the hypocrisy of liberals. You notice how they are all pro immigration, everyone is welcome to America? You should see them complain about other Americans moving to their hip neighborhoods driving up rent prices and slowly changing their culture, you’d think you were reading fox news comments.

Group of black women kicked off of Napa wine train for laughing and talking too loud.