The Stupid Thread 2 (Part 1)

http://www.leoaffairs.com/news/popular-high-five-friday-elementary-school-program-police-cancelled-complaints/

Since early December, Northampton police officers have greeted elementary school students with “high-fives” on Friday.
The event was called “High-Five Friday” — billed as a way for officers to connect with students and show support for schools. But no longer. High-Five Friday was canceled last week following complaints from the public, Police Chief Jody Kasper said Sunday.

The complaints, according to a police department Facebook post on Saturday, centered around the questioned effectiveness of the program and some students who “might respond negatively to a group of uniformed officers at their school.”

I’m surprised that the teachers union didn’t demand that BLM have equal time in their school. Ha

1 Like

When are officials going to buck up and tell these whining assholes to get a grip on reality? This does absolutely nothing to teach effective coping mechanisms to those imaginary kids who would have a problem with this AND it punishes the vast majority of kids who don’t care or actually enjoy it. Pansy ass snitches

These whiny assholes are the same people that say minorities don’t trust the police. The police creatively determine a solution and it gets shot down.

From the article: “The post mentions children of color, undocumented immigrant children or other children who may have had negative encounters with law enforcement.”

Ironically, the reason for this program is the justification for removing it.
:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Heard of a gym recently which has removed scales completely because they make people sad when they realize how morbidly obese they are.

1 Like

lol, you can’t even stop them from selling their drugs…

whenever I hear this shit I just roll my eyes. Dude’s just saying shit that will rile up his base - i mean he does have an election in about 18 months…

1 Like

I think he means all the confiscated marijuana at the border will be sold by government owned dispensaries. The revenue from those dispensaries will be used to pay for the wall. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

They better not. Cartel weed is for high school kids and hippies.

…hmmm… thought it was obvious I was joking…

As was I :stuck_out_tongue: (sorta, cartel weed really is shit)

I know this is an old post but, would it not be genius to open a shop and just make controversial food items then pay someone to cause a huge uproar every time. Free publicity all the time.

That didn’t work for this couple, in the same city.

Well, controversial like the cupcake. Going after the gays is stupid.

I don’t know that they went after the gays. They just declined to make a wedding cake for a gay couple. And, in return, paid $135k for emotional distress, and were unable to continue to operate their business.

1 Like

Not stupid, but uproariously funny.

1 Like

I love the hats!

They had to pay $135k for that?? Great Odin’s raven, that makes my blood boil.

It’s everywhere. This was in my neck of the woods.