The Stupid Thread 2 (Part 1)

If they weren’t fat they could run away and avoid getting stabbed in the first place.

But it’s England; all the food is junk food.

https://www.google.com/amp/canoe.com/news/world/sexuality-educator-suggests-parents-should-ask-babies-for-permission-to-change-their-diapers/amp

1 Like

Hang on, have you put Sadiq twice on this thread, once for focusing on stabbings and once for not?

1 Like

This “lady” is a crazy person. Absolutely out of her mind.

1 Like

On her list of dumb decisions-

1. Hair color.

2. Pretending to know stuff about parenting.

Whats up with the hair thing for the last few years? You can almost guarantee with an incredible degree of accuracy now that when someone has stupid clown hair that they will be a stupid clown.

It used to be a way to set yourself apart. Now its like a flashing neon sign saying “I’m a moron!”!

8 Likes

We can now blame not only most of the highly-publicized mass shootings on the de-institutionalization of mental health, but now this woman. Nice.

Once for “knife control” and once for “fat control”.

Pretty sure it was always a flashing sign saying, “I’m a moron.”

1 Like

This guy is what gives millennials a bad rep. FFS son, get a grip on your life

3 Likes

I always wonder what a parent thinks in moments like this…is it, “Well, we tried.” “Well, we failed.” “Well, he’s a good boy.” haha I feel like if I were that parent I would struggle to keep my cool and feel that I succeeded as a parent in gearing my spawn up correctly for real life.

1 Like

Man, the lack of personal responsibility in that young man is astounding. Not the mention the odd relationships he seems to have not only among his parents, but also with his ex-girlfriend/baby mama.

Not sure how in depth you read into the article, at one point he says he doesn’t like living with his parents but says the 2 week notice they issued him in February/March wasn’t enough time EVEN THOUGH THEY TOLD HIM THEY WANT HIM OUT BACK IN OCTOBER!!

Just so many crutches this guy seems to be latching onto to avoid taking responsibility for his own life…Not sure how much enabling his parents did but good on them for cutting the damn cord (?? I think … shit, the guy’s 30 … they should’ve cut that cord AT LEAST 5 years ago)

EDIT: Also, the self-congratulatory line in there where he says he’s a “good father” because he had forgone buying himself new clothes so he could take his son skiing. Dafuq? Bro, you want to be a good dad? GET A FUCKING JOB, MOVE OUT OF YOUR PARENTS HOUSE. BE A FUCKING MAN FOR CRISSSAKE.

Sorry, this dude pissed me off and at the same time provided me a good laugh… an exasperated laugh??

5 Likes

I would imagine that’s when the guy interviewing him had to stifle his laughter.

No buddy, your dad is being a good father by evicting you. He started about 30 years too late.

3 Likes

30? Thats nothing. There are guys in my old neighborhood that are pushing late fifties early sixties and haven’t left home.

1 Like

:disappointed:

2 Likes

Was gonna put this in things that make me chuckle thread, but I try not to add politics to GAL

2 Likes

:angry::angry:

1 Like

The real question is whether or not Al Sharpton will rally to her defense. He can’t resist a photo op.

1 Like

“outed as a white woman pretending to be black”

Oh no they didn’t just assume her race! Pretending?! Trans-racial-phobia!

I was one of his most vocal opponents. Now that he’s won, I just can’t even bring myself to talk about him. It’s like “yep, of course he did. What else is happening?”

2 Likes

Imagine that… The con lady was running more than one con. Who woulda thought?

2 Likes