The Stupid Thread 2 (Part 1)

Enough said:

stupid

1 Like

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/989882028517621760

I kind of hope this is staged. But kind of not.

2 Likes

Oh god the meme party afterwards.

Wasnā€™t sure if I should put this here because itā€™s stupid as fuck or in one of Zepā€™s threads to point out yet another example of regulatory burdenā€¦

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-diaper-changing-bill-20180430-story.html

Change stations = a right. Unreal. Just unreal.

Stupid as it sounds Iā€™m so on board. You ever out somewhere with the young kiddos and one shits herself and the menā€™s room doesnā€™t have a changing station?

I have. Never forget.

Iā€™m completely on board if itā€™s voluntary.

Also on board, however I wish they would stop calling it a fucking right. Itā€™s not. We/They need to quit muddling language.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what the drop back/sleep position on the stroller is for.

1 Like

That would defeat the purpose of wanting businesses to have changing stations. Itā€™s no different than legislating handicap access in order to assure that that access will actually exist. Make the installation of a changing station tax deductible.

Alright, snowflakes, listen up. You donā€™t have to take up arms just because a couple of morons who happen to be Chinese get offended at something. They donā€™t represent the majority of us all around the world, ok?

The qipao is worn by waitresses in low end restaurants to prostitutes in high end whorehouses. Whorehouses are also a part of Chinese culture and so was polygamy btw. The qipao is now just a fashion item. People typically donā€™t give a fuck about which race wears it unless they have a problem with the race in the first place or they are naive kids who have been led to think that everything is racist by people with very obvious agendas. My muslim Indonesian maid wore one during Chinese New Year this year.

4 Likes

Letā€™s chase her down with pitchforks. Right after we take a look at Jeremy Lamā€™s closet and kitchen and make sure he doesnā€™t have anything from other cultures. Weā€™ll maybe excuse him for writing a tweet that isnā€™t in Chinese characters. Iā€™m pretty sure the alphabet heā€™s using comes from another culture. Letā€™s roll that back.

From the BBC article. ā€œMr Lamā€™s post clearly struck a chord. By the time of writing it had been liked more than 167,000 times and retweeted close to 40,000 times.ā€

SICK. Just sick. Iā€™m beginning to feel like weā€™re headed for a civil war. No joke.

3 Likes

I honestly donā€™t think it will be that severe. People just have a lot more guts online. But it is quite sick tbh.

2 Likes

I tell ya, nothing makes my blood boil worse than seeing a Jap wearing a pair of Levis, said no WWII vet ever.

6 Likes

Is that really enough people to make something appear like itā€™s national headline news?

1 Like

Can you imagine the calamity if we applied this moral rule to every invention? Where if anyone other than the direct descendents of the creators of something use a thing, it is ā€œcultural appropriationā€?

Only decendants of Hamurabi can use written laws.

Only Arab Muslims can use Algebra or grind lenses.

Only Americans can use standardized parts.

Only white guys from Ohio can fly in planes.

6 Likes

Are you reading this, @The_Myth? The next time you go all WooWoo and assume the lotus position, youā€™re fucked. An Indian dude is going to jump out of a bowl of chapati gravy and drag you outside for public denouncement.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve been waiting for a good excuse to quit using this all too convenient system of numerical symbols and switchback to roman numerals.

And screw zero too. The Arabs can have that back along with their damn algebra.

6 Likes

First of all, no chance of me getting into Lotus - I have a hard enough time rolling over into the fetal position after Savasana.

And most of my yoga is white tantric - emphasis on white - Iā€™m in my cultural heritage.

But, just to be clear, I self identify as a black teenage girl.

Oh no you didnā€™t!

3 Likes

The Arabs didnā€™t ā€œinventā€ zero. They borrowed, excuse me, I mean appropriated it from India.

1 Like

Any way you slice it they havenā€™t given it back yet, and now everybody is using it.

Worst neighbors ever.

1 Like