The Stupid Thread 2 (Part 1)

In the same situation? You’d lose that bet.

Seems extreme to me, but it’s a different country, so I don’t know anything about the backstory.

Well, at least elsewhere in the country they’re keeping screwdrivers, scissors, and pliers off the street. So it’s not all crazy.

2 Likes

The mental gymnastics ability possessed by many statists is truly breathtaking.

3 Likes

@cwill1973 you want to start a gofundme to buy billboard space next to the North Yorkshire Police Headquarters?

Imagine a 20ft tall picture of that old man flipping them the bird every day. It’s only £25/day.

1 Like

Lol, the US would probably extradite you and the UK would give you the death penalty for such an obscene perversion of justice.

2 Likes

If I wasn’t planning a trip to Europe next summer, I might fund a week myself. There’d probably be a warrant out for me for a hate crime against Her Majesty’s government. Lol

www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/26/cry-closet-may-help-utah-students-overcome-stress-final-exams.amp.html

Ffs

5 Likes

$5 says we find out two adventurous students get caught banging in the cry closet.

6 Likes

Does that mean they’ll have a cry baby?

13 Likes

I think the dude would lack the hormones for that.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

BRA-VO!

Well done sir

3 Likes

I believe this belongs in this thread…

http://www.rebelcircus.com/blog/men-with-big-bellies-make-better-lovers-science-finds/

4 Likes

Behold, the truth!

1 Like
3 Likes

Reading that it sounds like it isn’t even a question of them posting pics; the simple fact they were in possession of guns was enough. So a kid can’t go hunting with his father or be part of a competitive shooting team.

Well… a kid can’t go hunting with his father or be part of a competitive shooting team and post it to social media and expect to be let back into public school is how I read it…

I hear NJ is voting this fall on leaving the USA and joining in with Cuba as a satellite state.

3 Likes

In the article it said they violated the zero tolerance for possession of a gun policy. They were caught because they posted it to social media.

That’s only because Nazi Germany no longer exists.