The Stupid Thread 2 (Part 1)

He’s probably just referring to ghettos being worked on. Also making absolute sense, because it wouldn’t make sense for someone in the ghetto to be a progressive, as they’re not from an upper middle class neighborhood.

I should have joined the libertarians years ago. This is so much more straightforward when you just make up your words first and define them later

1 Like

And don’t forget, the one true standard for assessing the sincerity of sociopolitical beliefs is, ‘Are you willing to put the lives of your children at risk in order to demonstrate the depth of your commitment?’ Because if you’re not willing to literally sacrifice your children’s lives to prove your sincerity, you don’t really believe what you say, SJW.

1 Like

I thought it was whether or not you’re writing the IRS a free check to demonstrate your feeling that taxes should be higher.

Don’t take that one from me, it’s my favorite

On my honor, I swear I was going to use that as an example of this concept. (Although I should say I am unwilling to have my children killed to prove the sincerity of this claim, so take it with a grain of salt.)

1 Like

We went from having coffee with black people to this?

Man, now thats racist.

Nobody gets shot over a cup of coffee. Especially not the children. In white upper middle class neighborhoods.

You’ve never heard some white guy say ‘Man, I’d kill for a triple-shot pumpkin-spice chai latte with locally-sourced fair-trade organic soy right about now’?

Step out of your bubble, snowflake.

5 Likes

Bubble? Dude, I listen to Macy Gray when she’s coincidentally on the radio station of my wifes choosing . And when The Roots do their thing on Jimmy Fallon I’m kinda proud of myself for not being openly against that kind of stuff on TV.

I’m legit AF.

5 Likes

literally had this conversation with my barista this morning. It’s like you’re following me around…

1 Like

Try ordering a black plain coffee with no room for cream at a Starbucks. They look at you like you just peed on the counter.

More relevant to the article I used to work at a valet lot in college with a “rails to trails” path next to it in the woods. So I’ve got millions of dollars worth of European cars and stuff worth stealing inside and loiterers of every color would just come out of the woods and wonder the lot, even at 2am. So we’d have to kick people out all the time.

I’m not ashamed to say I always took someone else with me to ask darker complexioned people to leave the lot. I wasn’t worried about getting shot or assaulted, just generating bad publicity for the business by being “racist”.

I only had one guy try and pull the race card.

“You’re only kicking me out cause I’m black!”
“No sir, we videotape all trespassers on the lot and ask them politely to leave.” (Point to camera on the lightpole that hasn’t recorded anything in a decade).

The Starbucks people look at you like you’re crazy because thier black coffee sucks and they know it. It’s only palatable if you turn it into dessert.

2 Likes

True story. I’ve only drank black coffee for the past, say, 10 years or so. I’ve only bought Starbucks coffee maybe 5 times during that span (always black) and I find their coffee to taste stale and burnt. Same with Dunkin Donuts coffee (which it is a capital crime where i’m from to speak ill of Dunkin’ coffee) - terrible coffee.

2 Likes

I used to think this, but recently (last 6 months) started drinking a variety of their dark roasts (black) and I think it’s actually pretty good…

This is the flame-free thread, right??

Blonde roast is okay black.

Lighter roasts = more caffeine. Always get the lightest roast available.

1 Like

You’re never safe!!!

1 Like

I lived in the ghetto. I didn’t see all these white hipsters and SJWs moving into my neighborhood.

As bad as it is, it’s better than army coffee.

@anon50325502: Trigger warning.

1 Like

Ohhhhh trust me, that has been all over my social media feed (yes, shame on me I use FB).

*That’s actually an interesting example for the other thread. Both were demoted, the Lt Col “retired” and the MSgt was fired iirc. The SNCO filming was demoted, but gets to stay in the Air Force.

When I was a kid my dad would get me MRE’s at the surplus store, and I loved the coffee, but I mixed it with the sugar, creamer, hot cocoa and sometimes the powdered lemon drink.

I had always heard that lighter roasts have more caffeine, but when you drink 5 or 6 cups a day that’s probably not a good thing.

1 Like