The Stupid Thread 2 (Part 1)

@ London’s Mayor, “There is never a reason to carry a knife.”

In this utopia, there will be no tape on our Amazon packages.

We already have complex knife laws in CA that vary by city. Your pocketknife may be legal in the city where you live, but not legal in the next town over.

My favorite is, even in Massachusetts, I have warnings on things telling me that whatever product I’m using is known to the State of California to potential be cancer causing. It’s everywhere and not helpful in any way in the vast majority of cases.

2 Likes

I’m happy I live in a state where I can carry a concealed firearm almost anywhere I please. Funnily enough, our city ordinances regulate concealed knives more than they do firearms.

2 Likes

People like this judge and the mayor of London are great examples of people who have education but lack any semblance of wisdom or discernment.

2 Likes

I think the word you are looking for is “morons”.

5 Likes

In the age of terrorism, another pampered athlete demonstrates his intelligence:

The knife laws in NYC are crazy. You can buy a knife there legally and be breaking the law once you leave the store with it.

1 Like

http://tribunist.com/news/police-post-pictures-of-dangerous-weapons-captured-in-sweep-twitter-has-a-field-day/

Oh, London…

4 Likes

Those twitter responses are absolute gold haha

2 Likes

#ww3

#red dawn for realz

I love that Murica quite literally elected a guy who’s announcing attack plans on Twitter.

Inb4butHRC

2 Likes

Those are the fake attack plans brah.
#4D Chess

2 Likes

LOL…OMG…Just what you need in case of a active shooter or terrorist attack, a 16 inch bat.

America is coming apart at the seams. We will wake up soon and be living in London.

5 Likes

Goddammit

Every time–every single time I listen to him or read a tweet I feel like banging my head into a wall repeatedly to stop the pain.

I never thought I’d get #derangement syndrome from a POTUS in the GoP considering I lean more conservative than liberal.

If it makes you feel better he’s RINO - dude wouldn’t know conservatism if it fell from the sky and took a dump on his wig

EDIT: American conservatism

1 Like

True, but he is carrying their flag to the world…

1 Like

I had a “lively” discussion with someone the other day about this. What truly constitutes a RINO these days? When newschool GOP finally outnumbers the old-school, do they become the RINOs?

To your point - perspective, I suppose. I doubt the Gipper would approve of DJT - Bush, Jr doesn’t appear to be a fan but I’d classify him as a RINO as well, so…perspective

1 Like