The Stupid Thread 2 (Part 1)

Can the Obama crying circle jerk come to an end already? I feel like I’m the only one who thinks he let Carter off the hook.

1 Like

Racist dog :slight_smile:

Metro is rattled after encounter with plumber.

3 Likes

“But at Oberlin, one student complained to the university administration and requested a trigger warning for Sophocles’ “Antigone.” The student argued that the suicide scene in the play had triggered strong emotions in him and that he, as someone who had himself long been on suicide watch, should have been warned. In an article he wrote for the Oberlin Review, the student, Cyrus Eosphoros, compared a trigger warning to the list of ingredients on food items. “People should have the right to know and consent to what they’re putting into their minds,” he wrote. Eosphoros has since dropped out of the school.”

Go fuck yourself, kid.

1 Like

That’s the only for him

Chelsea Manning’s being released apparently.

It just proves that the administration’s new found distaste of wikileaks is little more than political pandering.

1 Like

What the actual F*ck: CNN: Assassinating Trump Could Keep Obama Administration in Power - YouTube

Liberal’s wet dream.

1 Like

Keiffer Sutherland would be president?!?!

2 Likes

HAHA! I tried to watch that. I can’t stand him.

Anyone else see this:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/01/22/woman_berates_trump_supporter_gets_kicked_off_plane_hes_in_my_space.html

1 Like

Prosterors are demanding that the Portland police chief be fired. If not, the protestors state they will shut down the city.

http://koin.com/2017/01/23/protesters-fire-police-chief-or-we-will-shut-city-down/

Completely retarded:

That one is great as its about the most liberal police station in the country. If they do anything at all to stop protestors from destroying the city its excessive police force. If they don’t do anything they fail their job at protecting everyone else. If I recall that job is just a rotating door with the amount of people who held it the last 10 years.

You know you’re on the wrong side of history when you need to dehumanize a child to advance your political agenda…

2 Likes

Four, in two years. Possibly a fifth if Mr. Ted Wheeler doesn’t stand up to his constituents.

If liberals don’t have conservatives to battle against, they implode.

1 Like

Yes. Cannot unsee it. Notice how quickly she switches from bully to victim? Classic.

Regarding these videos that are coming out showing Trump supporters behaving badly, or social justice warriors acting like bullies, or being intolerant, I have mixed feelings about it. As a whole, criticizing a political candidate or political figure, writing satire, funny memes, political cartoons is fair game.

I’m not so sure that this new culture of making fun of each other, is the same thing. I don’t want to make fun of my neighbor who had different views, but DAMMIT! it’s hard to resist watching these videos of the crazy kooks among us. I worry that these things going around are making all of us less civil toward each other.

3 Likes

When protesters or organizers talk about shutting down roadways or brides for a lengthy amount of time, does anyone else immediately wonder what kind of job they have that allows them to call in indefinitely to go out and actively hinder others attempting to make a living?

1 Like